Call of Duty: Black Ops III (11/6)

I'm a fan. I found that leveling up is pretty slow at first, but the starter weapons really aren't that bad.

Can we PLEASE have a COD game without all this stupid ass jumping and sliding around? I just want to sprint around shooting people, but I can't because some 13 year old is running on walls and juking around like Barry Sanders on crack. Guess I'll just keep playing BO2.

I love the feel of this game. Man those hit marker sounds are so satisfying.

Playing on ps4 if anyone else is.

Can we PLEASE have a COD game without all this stupid ass jumping and sliding around? I just want to sprint around shooting people, but I can't because some 13 year old is running on walls and juking around like Barry Sanders on crack. Guess I'll just keep playing BO2.

I haven't really seen anyone use the jumping or wall running effectively. They're usually just sitting ducks. Now AW movement was crack for sure.

Continuous connection issues. They have to get their servers fixed.

Connecting to other people or just getting in a game in general? We haven't had any issue besides some people getting kicked a couple of times when we tried running a full party.

Im on the PS4 ID is UTfan56 ive got the game but have yet to play and wont be able to until Friday. How are the maps? Multiplayer and zombies?

Im on the PS4 ID is UTfan56 ive got the game but have yet to play and wont be able to until Friday. How are the maps? Multiplayer and zombies?

I personally like the maps quite a bit actually. I've been addicted to the multiplayer since I got it. Campaign allows you to play up to four players online so I've actually been doing that with a buddy of mine too. Zombies are hard as crap this go around, IMO. Literally once you hit level 4 they are already getting difficult. Of course me and my buddy have been playing just us two so we probably just either suck or need more people lol.

I personally like the maps quite a bit actually. I've been addicted to the multiplayer since I got it. Campaign allows you to play up to four players online so I've actually been doing that with a buddy of mine too. Zombies are hard as crap this go around, IMO. Literally once you hit level 4 they are already getting difficult. Of course me and my buddy have been playing just us two so we probably just either suck or need more people lol.
On ps4? I love zombies. At least I have in the past

Connecting to other people or just getting in a game in general? We haven't had any issue besides some people getting kicked a couple of times when we tried running a full party.

Getting in to games. Constantly getting the "can't connect to xbox live servers" message and having to restart the game. That or only half the party makes it in to the lobby.

Getting in to games. Constantly getting the "can't connect to xbox live servers" message and having to restart the game. That or only half the party makes it in to the lobby.

Dang that sucks. I have no idea why but this has been the smoothest COD launch experience I've had since MW2's.

Dang that sucks. I have no idea why but this has been the smoothest COD launch experience I've had since MW2's.

I've ran into a few problems when having a party of 4 or more but other than that it really has been a smooth launch.

My biggest problem is every now and then the NAT Type changes to moderate and starts acting crappy. It was open every other time and it happens to my friends too at the same time so I know it's not my connection.

My only problems have been with blue screening and kicked from large parties. Otherwise, pretty smooth CoD.

Gorgan is a beast; especially if you find yourself always getting the drop on the enemy but still dying before they do. Only problem is it sucks at close range - you've got to keep your distance with this gun.

I use it on the larger maps.

I also really like the 3rd AR you unlock; can't recall name. Has the highest fire rate in AR class.

Last edited:
Gorgan is a beast; especially if you find yourself always getting the drop on the enemy but still dying before they do. Only problem is it sucks at close range - you've got to keep your distance with this gun.

I use it on the larger maps.

I also really like the 3rd AR you unlock; can't recall name. Has the highest fire rate in AR class.

HVK? I like it too. Gorgon is great. Kuda is great. Man o' War too. I hope the Razorback is still good, and I'm curious about trying the Shieva out with my Elite controller's trigger locks...

I can't get myself away from th XR2. Two bursts and the enemy is a goner. Steady aim and great at range. Up close I do alright with it too.

VN Store

Back