'25 CA QB Madden Iamaleava

I’d love to see Madden at Tennessee but let’s be real…he’s really good and I’m sure wants to start after a year or two. Why would he go to a school with a 5 star who’s committed in the same class?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Would like to see Madden as the 2nd Quarterback in the class of 2025.

May need Madden if something unforeseeable happens.
He’s risen too highly. Still a four star but he’s a bonafide face of the program type in the class and that undercuts G-Mac. Try to take both and you increase the chance of signing neither imo.

Would like to see Madden as the 2nd Quarterback in the class of 2025.

May need Madden if something unforeseeable happens.
If we did sign him, who's to say he doesn't beat out GMAC? Then there's Merkilnger.

Nah, Heupel has already communicated with Nico and family that whoever committed first would be there guy. He feels that is GMAC.

Look out for Oregon in this one

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Wherever he decides to go, lets not bash the kid for it. His brother is on the team and we already have a 2025 qb, so if he wants to go elsewhere lets not bash the kid
Why the hell would anyone bash him? We don’t have room for him right now.

If he goes to Bama however I will have to hate him, it’s in the contract.

Oh no.…can I at least bash the school he picks cause UCLA is turrible.
Brand new coaching staff. Coach is a former player. He seems to have brought a new energy that the former head coach lost a long time ago (hence him pretty much quiting to take an OC job in the same conference). Lets go Madden!

I kinda like UCLA. Followed them since we used to play them in the 80s and 90s. Cool colors. Loved going to a game there. If they get Madden I’ll pull for them to do well with him at QB.
I saw them in Knoxville once, love their colors, always cheered for them against USC…so will definitely keep up with them if they get Madden.

I could see him going somewhere that is not direct competition to his brother or Tennessee. I could see him respecting that a lot.
Obviously, I would love to have him here, but I hope he doesn't come here to be honest. Nothing against him but he has a ton of potential and it could be good to go somewhere where he can be his own person and have a real chance at being the QB of the future at a program. Kid is only going to get better

Obviously, I would love to have him here, but I hope he doesn't come here to be honest. Nothing against him but he has a ton of potential and it could be good to go somewhere where he can be his own person and have a real chance at being the QB of the future at a program. Kid is only going to get better
Basically same situation as the Manning brothers, right?

The 1965 UT-UCLA game in Memphis was the best non SEC game I have ever attended.

That was the one, before which, the UCLA coach took issue with calling it a “neutral site” game, saying, “that’s like playing Notre Dame in Rome.”

That was 12 years before I was born, but I remember that from my 100 years of volunteers video.

VN Store

Back