'25 CA QB Madden Iamaleava

So to confirm, some of y’all have talked yourselves into wanting Madden - whose best offer besides UT is AUB or maybe Washington and currently ranked 230th best prospect over GMac who is a top 15 ranked player in the country from the Volunteer State that arguably the greatest coach college football has ever seen has made his #1 target.

I’m not even saying anyone is wrong for this take. But these are wild times.
We need both, imo.

So to confirm, some of y’all have talked yourselves into wanting Madden - whose best offer besides UT is AUB or maybe Washington and currently ranked 230th best prospect over GMac who is a top 15 ranked player in the country from the Volunteer State that arguably the greatest coach college football has ever seen has made his #1 target.

I’m not even saying anyone is wrong for this take. But these are wild times.
Where has anyone said that? You’re literally making stuff up to be antagonistic and snarky about.

All the recent posts are just about Madden playing well, the possibility (though a longshot) of getting both Madden and Gmac, or liking Madden as an alternative if Gmac goes elsewhere.

Not one posts where someone is saying if Gmac wants to come here we should say no and take Madden instead. BruinVol level posting

Reactions: ERvolsfan
Where has anyone said that? You’re literally making stuff up to be antagonistic and snarky about.

All the recent posts are just about Madden playing well, the possibility (though a longshot) of getting both Madden and Gmac, or liking Madden as an alternative if Gmac goes elsewhere.

Not one posts where someone is saying if Gmac wants to come here we should say no and take Madden instead. BruinVol level posting

1 - there is literally a post like 3-4 above mine where someone says they would rather have Madden than GMac. Did you only read my comment? Lol

2 - not being snarky. Questioning if that’s what was happening.

3 - don’t be so sensitive. Stop reading posts with a mindset that the poster is against you.

My take is this: Merk is going to be better than both of them.
Yeah people really don't understand how good Merk is.

Madden or MC aren't faster.
Aren't as tough.
They don't have a stronger arm.
Accuracy is very similar. Merk is a year older...

Break it down for me @BigOrangeTrain .

Can you prove that what I said above is false?

Yeah people really don't understand how good Merk is.

Madden or MC aren't faster.
Aren't as tough.
They don't have a stronger arm.
Accuracy is very similar. Merk is a year older...

Break it down for me @BigOrangeTrain .

Can you prove that what I said above is false?
Don't know how you can determine who is faster or tougher ,stronger armed or more accurate.
I don't know of any side by side comparisons. Maybe you are right. And do you mean Madden and George Mac?

I've seen both in play in person.

We have the better QB already committed who will challenge older brother this spring.

I just agreed with you recently, so I guess that makes you wrong too lol.
No you haven’t. Just stop already. You have seen nothing more than HUDL film. You have given your usual I k no is football and others don’t routine yet again. And even if somehow you did see them, you are about as qualified as D4H. Remember Maryville can beat IMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: utdevol

Madden Iamaleava moved up 78 spots to No. 147 in the class but I'm still not sure it's high enough. The Downey (Calif.) Warren four-star quarterback had a phenomenal junior season taking over for his five-star brother, Nico, as Iamaleava threw for 3,626 yards with 43 touchdowns and four picks. What's most impressive is that Iamaleava has Colorado State WR commit Jordan Ross to throw to but not many others so Iamaleava made things happen, used his phenomenal arm to make plays and his recruitment should take off.
-Rivals

I just hope we land either Madden or GMac.... I know we're in a good spot with both. but those are my top two at QB for 25 Class.. I hope we don't miss on both.. I doubt it I feel as of this point were in a good position for both, but landing one of them. If Nico shows out and our offense looks good explosive this year that will help us in recruiting.

I just hope we land either Madden or GMac.... I know we're in a good spot with both. but those are my top two at QB for 25 Class.. I hope we don't miss on both.. I doubt it I feel as of this point were in a good position for both, but landing one of them. If Nico shows out and our offense looks good explosive this year that will help us in recruiting.
I would hate to be Heupel. Think about it. If Madden keeps progressing, he could become better than GMac. But I still think GMac is elite. So which one do you take? Would passing on Madden (if he wanted in) have an effect on Nico? Would passing on GMac have an effect on instate recruiting? Two elite QBs.

What a great problem to have 😎

Reactions: ERvolsfan

VN Store

Back