Bye week

2-2 TN has a bye
3-1 Fl has a bye
2-3 GA has a bye

So we need to watch our SECeast contender Kentucky, that's right 2-2 Kentucky has only Georgia, Mizzou, MissState and Tennessee left in SEC play.

Arkansas should take care of Florida on 5 Nov and if they don't LSU will on 19 Nov. Small Chance Georgia upsets them next week on 29 Oct or USCe on 12 Nov.

Kentucky beat Vandy which beat Georgia. And they play Georgia at Home.

They should beat Mizzou on the road and MissState at Home IMHO.

So we will play them for SECeast crown in Knoxville on 12 November

Itll be interesting to see if LSU keeps it's momentum and beats OM. They need to gain some REAL confidence before they play the Gators.
I hope LSU wipes the floor with OM.

I'd like to see coach O have some success, and get back as much from a team as he puts into it. They seem to love the local boy there.

2-2 TN has a bye
3-1 Fl has a bye
2-3 GA has a bye

So we need to watch our SECeast contender Kentucky, that's right 2-2 Kentucky has only Georgia, Mizzou, MissState and Tennessee left in SEC play.

Arkansas should take care of Florida on 5 Nov and if they don't LSU will on 19 Nov. Small Chance Georgia upsets them next week on 29 Oct or USCe on 12 Nov.

Kentucky beat Vandy which beat Georgia. And they play Georgia at Home.

They should beat Mizzou on the road and MissState at Home IMHO.

So we will play them for SECeast crown in Knoxville on 12 November

Kentucky will lose 4 more SEC games. Nice try. :)

Besides the SEC games I am looking forward to Memphis vs Navy and TCU vs WV. Those should be good games.

only game I think I want to watch is my second favorite team West Virginia. since half of my money went there. will watch highlights of the others.

VN Store

Back