Bye week

I think many people automatically assume/expect a Bama blow out based on how they looked against us. We fielded a shell of the team we are when healthy...just saying.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm curious about MTSU @ Missouri and Tennessee State @ Vanderbilt. I would love to see the 2 midstate schools come away with upsets.

Make no mistake, I love college football (and NOTHING more than my Vols), but we are more likely to see a Unicorn fart than for either of these to happen. To be clear, I wouldn't mind either one, but I'm just sayin':think_not:

Reactions: 1 person
Make no mistake, I love college football (and NOTHING more than my Vols), but we are more likely to see a Unicorn fart than for either of these to happen. To be clear, I wouldn't mind either one, but I'm just sayin':think_not:

Hey we have nothing else to look forward to tomorrow. Lol

Bama has trouble particularly against a mobile QB. Knight has the benefit of a first string SEC O-Line unlike Dobbs. I think A&M will be able to keep it much closer, but Bama is going to score their points. My prediction is Bama wins 45-39.

It's a bittersweet time. I'm so glad team 120 gets an opportunity to rest but I'll be going thru withdrawals. I'll watch some of the other SEC games but will miss seeing my Big Orange.

Tennessee commandment #1: thou shall not put any team before the Vols

Commandment #2: thou shall never, under any circumstance, cheer for Alabama or Florida.

I really am interested in Alabama/TAMU and Arkansas/Auburn

Tennessee commandment #1: thou shall not put any team before the Vols

Commandment #2: thou shall never, under any circumstance, cheer for Alabama or Florida.

I really am interested in Alabama/TAMU and Arkansas/Auburn

A&M took double overtime, us missing a very substantial portion of our starters, and seven turnovers to win against us. As much as I truly hate to say it, Bama destroys them tomorrow.

A&M took double overtime, us missing a very substantial portion of our starters, and seven turnovers to win against us. As much as I truly hate to say it, Bama destroys them tomorrow.

A&M had a few significant injuries too. They're all back to 100% now. They've had an extra week to rest, recharge and prepare. I expect A&M to have some new wrinkles and execute at their best.

If you like thorough in-depth analysis, even though a little Bama-biased, this one is still pretty good:

Hope for the Best: Texas A&M - Roll 'Bama Roll

Last edited:
I'm interested in watching all three of the big SEC matchups...

Ole Miss vs LSU
A&M vs Bama
Arky vs Auburn

Edit: Ty4Vols beat me to it, but I was stuck in the reply window at work and looking up the home teams!!
Me too! Great matchups. I think Bama, Arky and Ole Miss win. I hope they do too. I went to Bama and my Dad went to Arky so Hogs are my 2nd favorite team. I hope Kentucky wins too and makes it to a Bowl. I think Stoops has them improving now. It would be good for the SEC for UK and Vandy to get better.

VN Store

Back