*****BUY New Nike Shoes: Week Zero Nike Free Trainer v7

My husband just asked if I had seen the new shoes. Had to confess to buying a pair. Dammit.

Freak, I would order a pair if they have a high-top version. I have bad ankles from my basketball days and HAVE to wear 'em. Do they make high-tops or will they, right before basketball season ?

So would I, but I have never seen any trainer shoes in a high top version

I just left Academy here in Montgomery and they had the Alabama ones, the Academy's in Tennessee may have these in stock if yall can't find them online or want to try them on or something.

Figured I would try them on as well! I just happen to be wearing the originals today as well. ;-)

Attachments

• NewShoes.jpg
    NewShoes.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Excellent shoes that I need to get.
I could ask for the shoes as a Christmas gift, birthday or I might sabe money weekly so I can buy the shoes before Christmas.

A must own for any diehard Vols fans

Funny how we ditch ADIDAS and the company has record earnings and they are the "new" shoe again. NIKE is still a behemoth but lost its cool.

I still wear Adidas because they fit my feet better than Nike. I have an orange pair with silver gray stripes and a white pair with orange and black trim. Home and away, it's all covered.

Whenever I see these shoes each year my mind automatically pictures the Bubba Sparx song "Ugly". I don't know why... Maybe because they are F-U-G-L-Y!

VN Store

Back