*****BUY New Nike Shoes: Week Zero Nike Free Trainer v7

Added the products links to the first post. They'll be live at 10 a.m. this morning.

Women's shoe looks better. Nobody gonna know if it's men shoe or women's. I'm buying women's shoe

As usual, far too busy. The checkerboard needs to go and the orange laces won't match the other orange parts of the shoe.

No shoes but I grabbed a shirt. Looked dark so I hope the orange is right :whistling:

No shoes but I grabbed a shirt. Looked dark so I hope the orange is right :whistling:

Was about to say the short sleeve looks burnt orange. I have seen the same shirt in Belks and the orange was fine. Probably just the way the picture looks.

Did my part, and bought 2 pair. I'm part of the sheeple crew! I also have the grey ones that I got for Father's Day.

We're getting closer.

#GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Either the lighting is bad or that short-sleeve T shirt looks like Texas burnt orange

You guys/gals have purchased a bunch of these shoes. Much appreciated. :hi:

Like I said... I'm a sheep. Wake me up when the spring shoes come out next year.

Funny how we ditch ADIDAS and the company has record earnings and they are the "new" shoe again. NIKE is still a behemoth but lost its cool.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys/gals have purchased a bunch of these shoes. Much appreciated. :hi:

Freak, I would order a pair if they have a high-top version. I have bad ankles from my basketball days and HAVE to wear 'em. Do they make high-tops or will they, right before basketball season ?

VN Store

Back