Butch washing windows

Tennessee - where fans really believe that coaches who don’t meet their expectations did it to them personally

Reactions: 8 people
I think some of you guys need to unwad your panties. The picture is funny because Butch Jones is a dirtbag. I don't care if he is washing a ferrari that has 24k gold rims, I got a good chuckle out of it.

I think some of you guys need to unwad your panties. The picture is funny because Butch Jones is a dirtbag. I don't care if he is washing a ferrari that has 24k gold rims, I got a good chuckle out of it.

Do you not wash the windows on your car? Its like laughing at someone because they poop.

Reactions: 3 people
VolNation, where humor alludes the masses....
giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Some people still have not gotten over Dooley and Kiffin. How can you expect them to get over BJ in less than a year? :eek:lol:

I've always found that idea interesting.

He was the coach here for 5 seasons. Just like Neyland, Battle, Majors, Fulmer, Kiffin, and Dooley he's part of UTs football history. If you could rewind or delete time it would be sweet but until then his time and failure here will be a discussion.

Lol, carry on people nothing to see here.....

As a fan base we need to get over this. Wouldn't you do anything to keep your job? This guy just didn't cut it. Can't blame him to much for trying to stick around as long as possible.

Also he makes way more than I do so obviously he did something right.

P.S. if you are upset with anyone it should be UT for extending his contract and paying him a boat load of money.

Reactions: 4 people
So he is cleaning the bugs off the windshield of his Mercedes.

I knew VN was all about Fake News. Butch probably laughing at us again.

Reactions: 1 person
I've always found that idea interesting.

He was the coach here for 5 seasons. Just like Neyland, Battle, Majors, Fulmer, Kiffin, and Dooley he's part of UTs football history. If you could rewind or delete time it would be sweet but until then his time and failure here will be a discussion.

Nice discussion on him cleaning the windows of his car.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Some people still have not gotten over Dooley and Kiffin. How can you expect them to get over BJ in less than a year? :eek:lol:

Some of us haven’t gotten over UT going 0-8 in SEC play and 4-8 over all In less than a year so I’m guessing butch will pay the price for that at least through the first off season .

Some of us haven’t gotten over UT going 0-8 in SEC play and 4-8 over all In less than a year so I’m guessing butch will pay the price for that at least through the first off season .

Lol, how is HE paying? This thread? Lowered.

Reactions: 2 people
We have a lot of vipers in this fan base. Most of which most assuredly sit around and just drink beer on Sunday morning. At least Butch is taking some of the heat off Dooley now.

VN Store

Back