Butch washing windows

Butch gets the last laugh, that's his $100k Mercedes. Bought it in cash last year. Used to have a white one with blacked-out rims.

Haynesworth hated Butch because Butch booted him from the complex when he showed up for a mentoring event high. That came about a month after his now-closed burger placed no-showed for a catering job for the team during fall camp.

Dude, I don't doubt your AH story - but the guy you say got the last laugh did so at the expense of the school and program most of this board loves.

Jones wrecked this team with crap slogans and crappier coaching. Go somewhere else to defend him.

Reactions: 11 people
Butch gets the last laugh, that's his $100k Mercedes. Bought it in cash last year. Used to have a white one with blacked-out rims.

Haynesworth hated Butch because Butch booted him from the complex when he showed up for a mentoring event high. That came about a month after his now-closed burger placed no-showed for a catering job for the team during fall camp.

Why would you pick AH for a mentoring event? That's like not giving John Kelly the ball on the goaline 4xs. Or being shocked you got food poisoning from gas station sushi

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe he's washing the windows on his own Merc. He has a 2door gullwing that I know of. Maybe this economy version is his too?

Nevertheless, dudes making serious bank off of UT. People acting like he's some sort of loser. I wish I failed thi$ badly in my own career.

Not everyone puts $$ as their top priority.

Is that ole Saint Nicky’s car? 🤣😫 Did he get extra money for doing this? Did he report it to Tennessee? Does it have to do with his contract here? No? Just kidding.🤭

License plate on the car next to him looks like Tennessee. This is probably his own car and an old picture.

Reactions: 5 people

Butch laughs when Nick Saban tells him to laugh.

Reactions: 2 people
So while we laugh at him, are we sure thats not his car....being paid for by checks from Tennessee while working for Alabama?

Reactions: 1 person
Psycho ex girlfriend type of fans. < Dude diving a Bentley. On many different levels.
Edit-
2018 Bentley Continental GT
MSRP: From $218,400
Horsepower: 500 to 700 hp

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
BOTH those cars have Knoxville, TN plates... y’all sounding silly lol...

Edit: Someone photoshopped it to take out the TN tag on the car, saw another pic with both.

Last edited:
OPer must of done it. Got this straight from AH3’s Twitter.

Attachments

• B9F28CBD-C1D3-4EBD-927E-A434C51270A3.jpg
    B9F28CBD-C1D3-4EBD-927E-A434C51270A3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 51

Didn't Haynesworth try to attack Will Ofenheusle with a mop handle one practice after Ofenheusle handed him his butt in a few drills? Probably not the best guy to mentor our football players. Guy should have been charged with theft for all that money he stole from the Redskins imo.

Reactions: 3 people
Earlier today one of my bud’s caught Lyle Jones cleaning Jimmy Haslam windows! I guess that’s for keeping his ass in Ktown so damn long. HEY LYLE MAKE SURE YOU GET JOSH DOBBS CARS NEXT!!! #Bifffrombacktothefuture
He says it is Jimmy Haslem windows. Hummm? &#129325;&#129300;

Earlier today one of my bud’s caught Lyle Jones cleaning Jimmy Haslam windows! I guess that’s for keeping his ass in Ktown so damn long. HEY LYLE MAKE SURE YOU GET JOSH DOBBS CARS NEXT!!! #Bifffrombacktothefuture
He says it is Jimmy Haslem windows. Hummm? &#129325;&#129300;
I'm laughing at you, not with you right now btw.

Reactions: 10 people
I feel like the pic had to be while he was in TN. 1) The car behind him has a TN tag. It is hard to tell when the sticker expires (generally you can tell by the color of the sticker). 2) The hills aren't that big in Tuscaloosa.

I feel like the pic had to be while he was in TN. 1) The car behind him has a TN tag. It is hard to tell when the sticker expires (generally you can tell by the color of the sticker). 2) The hills aren't that big in Tuscaloosa.

Never let facts get in the way of a good story.

VN Store

Back