Butch took his foot off the gas

I felt like he took it off early and I'm glad. He didn't have to run Dobbs much and didn't. We will have to next week cause that's gonna be a shootout. I won't have any fingernails left and probably get into it with my girlfriend for being rude.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd rather finish the game out with Peterman, no matter how ugly our offense looks when he's in there, than risk Dobbs getting hurt. Good to see our D show up for 4 quarters tonight too. A truly dominant performance.

We've been bad for so long that the op doesn't remember how the 4th quarter of a blowout is supposed to look.

Reactions: 3 people
Peterman HAS to get some snaps. He had tiny flashes of a decent quarterback when he first went in Vs. da Dawgs. Then the turnover, and it went south. No amount of snaps can fix this? Well, zero sure won't fix it. Dobbs is still running behind a makeshift line which risks sacks, plus he'll run 15+ times a game. He's gonna get his bell rung...its inevitable. And when it does, in comes Peterman. Guess what...? It'll be that way next year too. He needs to get his feet under him for the good of the team. As bad as we don't want to watch it, its vital.

I want CBJ to pour it on our opponents. I want him to pile it on in the fourth. He is not here to make friends and if it makes some people mad then so be it. I want to blow people out and have people question our sportsmanship, but at the same time giving the other team credit, just enough to where we are still some what respectable. I want the opposing team to fear UT, the team who doesn't stop and doesn't feel sorry for you.

When is 50-16 drubbing not a blowout? Trust me it is ok to give the reserves to get some playing time, they too need some love.

I wish folks would just let people post and if they didn't like it, just move to another thread. Always gotta be putting posters down and hacking their ideas to death. That's so Florida message board-ish.

smh
:no:

Thanks Lady. There are some that are difficult not to respond to (read below) but, I absolutely agree with you.

Last edited:
KY was handled, the cat was very much in the bag. I am fine with Jones letting up on them when he did.

Guess he felt sorry for ky. Putting Peterman in made sure we did not score any more points.

I guess that a closer look at the lineup in the 4th quarter would reveal that both the entire offenses and defenses included 2nd and 3rd team players were playing. Why single out Peterman? By the way the offense did not score any points in the 4th quarter. but neither did UK's offense. Hats off to those non starters on defense.

VN Store

Back