Butch took his foot off the gas

Is the OP mental?! We were absolutely massacring them. How bout let's escape with only one injury and an ejection for Mizzou. That was smart by Butch. Some people are clueless.

Maybe you are mentally deficient. You totally missed the point. The point was Peterman sucks.

Reactions: 2 people
You also don't want to rub anybody's nose in it--especially when they are in conference. Hugh Freeze will get his payback someday.

Reactions: 5 people
I wish folks would just let people post and if they didn't like it, just move to another thread. Always gotta be putting posters down and hacking their ideas to death. That's so Florida message board-ish.

smh
:no:
What??????
I live to kick the shizz outta peeps I don't like.

it's called being classy and smart. Some coaches are one or the other but not many are both.

I believe ours is.

Besides giving the entire second team O and D a full quarter of meaningful snaps can only help for the future.

I believe he is too, but next time we play Ole Mess, Hugh Freeze may not be so lucky if we get up early. He has one comin for that garbage time TD with less than a minute to play.

Reactions: 1 person
I wish folks would just let people post and if they didn't like it, just move to another thread. Always gotta be putting posters down and hacking their ideas to death. That's so Florida message board-ish.

smh
:no:

Just move on?!?!?!!?
Art thou nuts?
This shall never be upon the holiest of volnations.

We really don't know what the current version of Peterman can do. Every QB gets to have a few throws to get warmed up, to get in a rhythm, to get some confidence. FL 2013 was a long time ago, and Peterman hasn't got all that many quality reps under fire since then.

We may really need him yet when the game is on the line. I hope he is ready with a good attitude if and when that happens.

We really don't know what the current version of Peterman can do. Every QB gets to have a few throws to get warmed up, to get in a rhythm, to get some confidence. FL 2013 was a long time ago, and Peterman hasn't got all that many quality reps under fire since then.

We may really need him yet when the game is on the line. I hope he is ready with a good attitude if and when that happens.

I am sure he gives his all and will do what he can for the team. I just do not think he has what it takes to be good.

I believe he is too, but next time we play Ole Mess, Hugh Freeze may not be so lucky if we get up early. He has one comin for that garbage time TD with less than a minute to play.

I don't know if you saw it, but Freeze didnt want to score on that play. The camera showed him saying NO, NO after the back ran it in.

Go Vols

Um..I sure he is better than he has shown this year, but my gosh, if he ever ends up with a game in his hands we're toast. The times I have seen him play THIS year, not last, he looks absolutely terrified and our offense becomes one dimensional..just like tonight when he was in there. No amount of quality reps is going to change that.

Reactions: 3 people
Um..I sure he is better than he has shown this year, but my gosh, if he ever ends up with a game in his hands we're toast. The times I have seen him play THIS year, not last, he looks absolutely terrified and our offense becomes one dimensional..just like tonight when he was in there. No amount of quality reps is going to change that.

+1 you hit the nail spot om.

VN Store

Back