Butch steps up to steal Saban's thunder!!!!!

I knew of a couple of Alabama fans from years back but now every time I'm out I see somebody with an Alabama hat, shirt or sticker on their car. If you want to cheer for Alabama, play for Alabama, coach Alabama or chant that stupid ass "Roll Tide" then get the hell out of Tennessee and move to Alabama.

I actually don't have a problem with the longtime Alabama fans. It's these bandwagon idiots I can't stand.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 11 people
I actually don't have a problem with the longtime Alabama fans. It's these bandwagon idiots I can't stand.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bingo! Unfortunately, I used to feel the same, respect the old timers. But these young bandwagon folks along with ESPN have run it in the ground. I really don't have much for the whole Bama nation.

This is just a reminder - A pep rally for University of Tennessee head football coach Butch Jones is being held in response to a University of Alabama coach Nick Saban event planned in Athens.

Butch is planning his pep rally a couple of days before Saban comes to town, beating him to the punch.

This is Tennessee country Nick, and you better get used to it.

It's being held Friday at the Performing Arts Center of Bradley Central High School.

Tickets are still available for $25 each.

Anyone who can go ought to, I hope Butch can draw a much bigger crowd for his speech than Saban.

222314_t607.JPG

This event was Eric Ainge's idea. :yes: :rock:

Southern East Tennessee has been a Bama recruiting stronghold(Steve Sloan qb Cleveland a good example) in the past.

1 recruit does not = bama stronghold. I know they got the kid out of red bank years ago but that is about it.
plus Sloan was probably 30 years ago.

I would love to see protests. Vol fans show up outside with signs when Saban comes to town there. Seriously rally the troops I want to see it on the news. Saban coming to town is like having the Westboro Baptist idiots in town. Stand up to him and run him off!!!!!!

This is big orange county!!

Reactions: 2 people
I would love to see protests. Vol fans show up outside with signs when Saban comes to town there. Seriously rally the troops I want to see it on the news. Saban coming to town is like having the Westboro Baptist idiots in town. Stand up to him and run him off!!!!!!

This is big orange county!!

This is how I feel. Especially after the way they did Fulmer at the 08 SEC media days. Handing the fake subpoena to him and all. I've never forgotten that. If they wanna rally their troops, do it in their own territory. If Bama fans who reside in Tennessee don't like it...see the border? Head for it bro!

Reactions: 2 people
Go back to Alabama Nick!

It'll probably take the city of Athens volunteer fire a week to power wash the sulfur smell off of Tennessee Wesleyan's campus.

I hope somebody walks Little Nicky through some freshly-poured concrete so we can at least make fun of his hoof size after the event.

Is there a link or anything to buy tickests to attend? I live in Cleveland and would like to go.

VN Store

Back