Butch Jones bracelet Bible verse

You guys have it all wrong.....we need CBJ to start worshiping Satan so we have the same kind of success Bama is having.

nick-saban-the-devils.jpg

If bamawriter sees this he will have a pentax in script on the back of his truck.:naughty:

You got 2million praying to make a field goal to win the game another 2 million praying he misses it, do you really think GOD gives a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF if he makes it or not.:angel:

Austin 3:16 on mine. Highly inspirational.
Nah...I like Nehemiah's remarks to smart-alek's like yourself (during his day)...

"If you do so again, I will lay hands on you” (Nehemiah 13:21).

...or maybe this works better:

“And I confronted them (utvol372) and cursed them and beat some of them and pulled out their hair.” (Nehemiah 13:25)

Attachments

• Airport_f0675f_2911189.gif
    Airport_f0675f_2911189.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
Nah...I like Nehemiah's remarks to smart-alek's like yourself (during his day)...

"If you do so again, I will lay hands on you” (Nehemiah 13:21).

...or maybe this works better:

“And I confronted them (utvol372) and cursed them and beat some of them and pulled out their hair.” (Nehemiah 13:25)

I don't care what Nehemiah said....He couldn't take a stone cold stunner!!!

PIPbX6R.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Little boy David took care of Goliath. With God's help, N could handle Steve (wrestling is fake ) Austin and so could a few UT football players!

Butch could have excerpts from the satanic verses on his wrist for all I care. I just want him to coach us to some sweet, sweet victories.

Reactions: 1 person
And, many are still handling snakes.
Many,eh? You're keeping tabs on their numbers? And for what? There are MANY nutjob liberals and atheists out there....but I don't make it my life's mission to point them out, and make snidely remarks about Liberalism in every thread that may have a political element in it.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back