Butch Jones bracelet Bible verse

That wall was built out of some big bricks. Trowel in one hand and sword in the other.

You guys have it all wrong.....we need CBJ to start worshiping Satan so we have the same kind of success Bama is having.

nick-saban-the-devils.jpg

Uh...it the battle of God vs Satan...you DO remember who wins that right? Granted, we have been getting crucified for awhile now but its time for UT TO RISE AGAIN!!!!

Charlie Daniels Band 1979 The Devil Went Down To Georgia - YouTube

We can't have any nice things around here.

If you have a different point if view, just don't post in a thread with a religious topic. No need to start down this road

Reactions: 3 people
Dang, mods be deletin post left and right up in hur. This one probably won't make it either.

Dang, mods be deletin post left and right up in hur. This one probably won't make it either.

These threads always turn into train wrecks. :)

Feel free to debate creationism in the politics forum. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
These threads always turn into train wrecks. :)

Feel free to debate creationism in the politics forum. :hi:

True. Back to thread topic, cool verse selection Coach Jones. Actually has a purpose rather than just some random verse that has been used a million times over.

My goodness! This thread tends to daze, does it not?

For unto thee verily I reveal:
And the hordes of venom filled rattle snakes (serpents) shall burst forth and slither first through the "Giant T" followed closely by the orange clad who thereby soon shall commence to "handle" readily the unaware opponent in the very same fashion as were "handled" the serpents whilst pre-game rituals were performed. Following complete destruction and demise of the enemy, a horn shall pierce the night to signal a time in which the opponent and their minions shall endure the curse of lost wanderings in the wilderness while seeking to find federal or state routes capable of moving them far from the location of their verily unendurable shame and demise. For it is written. And the Orange shall glow brightly for all of eternity whilst those without orange shall be doomed to endless ages of bowl depravation. :eek:hmy:

It appears you like tig ole bitties as well...but who doesn't?

My first wife was of but modest bosom, and after we divorced I prayed to God that if I ever remarried that he give me a wife with large breasts. And my prayer was answered and for that I praise my Lord.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back