Buc-ee's

Little girls love those princesses.
Yup. Went with in laws, who planned whole thing. The posturing for best deals, getting in line for a toy train ride, and 20K steps was a lot.

It was fun, but exhausting. Personally, love coasters. Next time its just Dollywood. Maybe get gas beforehand, such as not at Bucees. 😜

Reactions: Go aeiou
This is my new favorite thread for the offseason.
One of my favorite things about Buc-ee’s is how divisive it is. Fuel for good conversations. A lot of people tell me it’s sensory overload for them. I thrive in it. It is what it is.

lol fried food like it’s a carnival or something

IMG_6331.jpeg
Also yes, yes, I am aware my daughter is wearing a Purdue shirt. So far I only have 2 daughters (out of 5) that love Tennessee more. It was a house divided on Sunday.

Stopped at Bucee in Crossville a few weekends ago. Unfortunately, I either left my wallet on the counter or dropped it switching my bag around. Only, at the time I didn't miss my wallet. Until I got home to Walmart 45 minutes away. Good news is I did leave it there and drove back to get it when I discovered I did not have it. Bad news, is I had to drive there on a hunch without any confirmation it was there or turned.

Apparently you cannot find any local store phone numbers. Any store location you google for a local number only gives you the toll free Texas main number. Which is a recording that says to visit the website, then disconnects. If you go to hte website, you only get store locations. No numbers. Spent over half an hour trying to locate a store phone number, finally giving up and taking my chances on returning to hte store.

Reactions: KptVFL
Stopped at Bucee in Crossville a few weekends ago. Unfortunately, I either left my wallet on the counter or dropped it switching my bag around. Only, at the time I didn't miss my wallet. Until I got home to Walmart 45 minutes away. Good news is I did leave it there and drove back to get it when I discovered I did not have it. Bad news, is I had to drive there on a hunch without any confirmation it was there or turned.

Apparently you cannot find any local store phone numbers. Any store location you google for a local number only gives you the toll free Texas main number. Which is a recording that says to visit the website, then disconnects. If you go to hte website, you only get store locations. No numbers. Spent over half an hour trying to locate a store phone number, finally giving up and taking my chances on returning to hte store.
That's rediculous. I guess if you live a days drive away you can write them a letter.

Reactions: KptVFL
IMO the wall of jerky is what hooks people. I just wish they had some vegan 🌱

VN Store

Back