Briles to FSU

One day at a time.
1j6r4j.jpg
Any character who misspells lobotomy that badly could probably use one.

Last edited:
Those P-5 studs at Army didn't have much trouble with it. FSU friend told me several days ago that there were rumbles from the PTB about Briles' baggage, but felt they would live with it. We probably could have too, but after that bowl game???

After covering up for Jameis Winston I am not surprised that FSU would overlook a little baggage.

Those P-5 studs at Army didn't have much trouble with it. FSU friend told me several days ago that there were rumbles from the PTB about Briles' baggage, but felt they would live with it. We probably could have too, but after that bowl game???

Dont think we would've cared. Ignorant fans that focus on 1 bowl game aren't worth the time anyway. 4 years of crazy offenses is enough evidence for anyone with half a brain.

Reactions: illvol
It was actually WORSE. But KB kills it everywhere he goes. Only way he doesnt kill it there is if WT micromanages
And what do you suppose is the chance of an offensive minded coach not trying to manage the offense?

Read articles about it.
Lol. You mean BS fluff pieces?

Did you watch any games whiles Briles was under Kiffin by chance? I'm betting the answer is no BC Kiffin absolutely called some offensive plays.

I'm not trying to diminish Briles, I think he's an exceptional offensive mind. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing to get exposure a variety of offensive philosophies and incorporate those into your system.

Lol. You mean BS fluff pieces?

Did you watch any games whiles Briles was under Kiffin by chance? I'm betting the answer is no BC Kiffin absolutely called some offensive plays.

I'm not trying to diminish Briles, I think he's an exceptional offensive mind. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing to get exposure a variety of offensive philosophies and incorporate those into your system.

Yes, never saw him call plays. It was all Briles offense. Kiffin runs more of a pro set, 2 different styles. He handed the reigns fully to Briles. You see how his offense plummeted this year without him. Every school turns to crap without him. Baylor off is absolute garbage now with the GOAT

Reactions: Volatility

VN Store

Back