Brian kimbrow vs MUS

i think the OP has a right to be a little arrogant and cocky lol

Maybe but he's not actually on the field so it's not like he is the one beating them down. Plus, they're not stopping Kimbrow because he isn't good. They're stopping him because his offensive line is atrocious. The defense is through the o-line before Kimbrow even gets the hand off. There is nothing Kimbrow can do about that. Most running backs in college couldn't do anything about it either. You can't run without blocking. The only way you're running with that offensive line is if you're a 225lb all-american and can bowl over 5 guys

Last edited:
MUS puts this kind of whupping on a lot of teams every year it seems.

i didn't think that was pass interference either

But seriously... aren't Vanderbilt students suppose to be intelligent? Kimbrow must just not care about football or winning. His high school team is embarrassing and he passed on offers from Tennessee, Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas, Mississippi St, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Louisville, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Notre Dame, Maryland, Miami, USC, Stanford and Nebraska to play for an SEC bottom feeder. Wft?

9 SEC offers and he picks Vanderbilt. smh

didn't a couple of his teammates pick Vandy? maybe they are all trying to go to the same school

didn't a couple of his teammates pick Vandy? maybe they are all trying to go to the same school

If they are all smart enough to get into Vanderbilt, they could have all gone somewhere else. They must be putting education over winning. I don't blame them if that's the case but if Vanderbilt is willing to take them all, a team like Troy would too. They'd actually win games, probably even a conference championship. I'm not sure what goals Vanderbilt football sets but I'm guessing it's along the lines of not finishing last in the SEC. Kentucky and Ole Miss better watch their back

well i don't try and get into a high school kid's head. I'll just wait till signing day and see what happens.

Better education than you ever had.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Your not yet complete high school diploma is better than no one's college degree from any school. When you get there you'll realize that private and public school kids are at the same level anyways.

VN Store

Back