Brian kimbrow vs MUS

That is some sad defense.

Looks like NCAA football when the QB runs backwards 20 yards, all of the defenders chase him and the runningback is wide open with a wall of blockers. I didn't think that worked in real life but apparently it does in high school football lol

Not as sorry as the guy who hates a high school kid for not picking Tennessee...

Were you one of the people hurling racial slurs at him?

Oh come on, lighen up....... I never said one bad thing about that guy....... too bad he was trashing TN so hopefully this kid lays a good whoopin' on him, and teaches him what the true story is!! HOHO!! :eek:lol:

Not as sorry as the guy who hates a high school kid for not picking Tennessee...

Were you one of the people hurling racial slurs at him?

Oh come on, lighten up....... I never said one bad thing about that guy....... too bad he was trashing TN so hopefully this kid lays a good whoopin' on him, and teaches him what the true story is!! HOHO!! :eek:lol:

How does East's coach have a job? He has the #3 all purpose back in the country and he's handing the ball off to the the fullback. Kimbrow has Like 4 carries in the first 20 minutes of the game. Makes sense..

I'd like to know how Kimbrow runs at all with that offensive line

MUS kicker made his second 46 yard kick of the season. That's better than Palardy

After playing on this awful team, I wonder why Kimbrow wants to go to another. You'd think he'd be tired of losing.

VN Store

Back