Brian Butler on Radio NOW!!!

I don't thnk this has anything to do with Florida. UM doesn't need anything to stir the pot with Tennessee, all he has to say is yea I've never lost to Tennessee, so what?

I think B Brown will be ok by the 1st game...lets move on

We sound like Bammers whining, trying to pin this on UF. We have no idea where it comes from or why it has become an issue now (other than what Mike Hamilton said) so let's just wait until the dust settles.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but it wouldn't suprise me. UF was listed as one of the locations the tour went through, and Meyer is a smart enough coach to use anything legit (albiet perhaps a bit underhanded) to gain an advantage.

Distracting a rival team would be something I would do, particularly if said rival team trash talked me.

I don't think that's too far-fetched. He practically admitted to a Gainesville Sun sports columnist that the whole 'Joe Haden lining up at quarterback' thing is merely a ruse to give opponents more headaches. I'm not into conspiracy theories myself, but if the shoe fits...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Question about money raised. There were not many sources for funding. Met with academic advisors and no one participated in camps. Based on idea of Ted Guinn. NCAA did not ask who donated all Withcita locals. Went in a van with 12 guys and stayed in cheap hotels. First year - FL, FL ST, UGA, GT, UAB, Ole MISS, Tulsa Ok, OK ST.

Did Butler mention these schools on air? And was the first year when Bryce was a So. in high school?

I think it was Miami stirring the pot. They think we had something to do with the Marve situation, and we ended up with their top recruit.

As said before, if Bryce is a concern then there are hundreds of kids that Ted Ginn's dad has taken to camps. Not to mention the other kids that were with Butler's bunch. What did Bryce do that thousands of other college hopefuls didnt do? Oh nvm...he was just the best at it and he chose UT. Even putting his name on this is total bs.

In 2007 Butler put together a camp to showcase his talents (like the Brown brothers) that ended up getting sponsored by nike.Four or five coaches attended. CUM was one of these coaches
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think it was Miami stirring the pot. They think we had something to do with the Marve situation, and we ended up with their top recruit.

Nah, it implicates Arthur as well, and he has played in several games on special teams for da U, so they would risk forfeiting those games.

VN Store

Back