Breakout players in 2016

With the maturation of Foreman at nickel last year, I could see Gaulden playing safety. Remember, Shoop had a relationship with Gaulden during his recruitment. I think Shoop will make him a beast in his defense

This is such a difficult question. There's just so much talent in the two deep,most of it has the benefit of at least a year in the system now, here are a few guys who could possibly switch positions, Shoop's scheme will be slightly different than Jancek's, some guys who have underachieved in the past will have a clean slate with a new DC, and you can never know exactly how newcomers will react to their first fall camp.

I'm not even gonna make a prediction of who will break out this year. I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy the ride. Really looking forward to 2016 :rock:

on O: Jalen Hurd

D: D Barnett.

Hurd gets 1,000 and 15 tds

Barnett gets double digit sacks!

These guys finally produce up to their potential....

Really? And you don't believe that they have done that the last two years? There is no "Finally" about it. They have already produced nimrod!

Offense: Preston Williams - will emerge as our #1 receiver and one of the best in the SEC

Defense: Stephen Griffin - will win the starting safety spot opposite TK and will ball out

Agree with about Preston. Griffin and Berry will share a lot of time though imo. I'm tempted to go with Kyle Phillips, or even freshman Tyler Byrd who I think can really push to start at CB with Sutton.

What the heck are you talking about!?!

I think he was a bit flabbergasted by you saying Barnett and Hurd would be "breakout" players because the term implies that they have done little or nothing to impress thus far.

Really there's no breaking out for those guys. Everybody in the SEC already knows about them. Many nationally do too

Reactions: 1 person

Your troll falls short because you have Hurd getting less yards this coming season than the past season.

Reactions: 1 person
What the heck are you talking about!?!

Come on man! I think that you misunderstood the OP's post. He was referring to next years "Breakout" players. Do you even know what the term "Breakout" means? I'm pretty sure that Mr. Hurd and Mr. Barnette broke out during their freshman season. But if I'm wrong then please correct me.

Your troll falls short because you have Hurd getting less yards this coming season than the past season.

Look, I think Hurd is going to have a phenomenal season and Barnett!

It's hard to get a thousand yards in the SEC!! But he's a Junior now...so NO EXCUSES!

Barnett has really shown flashes. This is the year he puts it together. I think he'll be top five in the conference in sacks and tfl!

Anyway...it's just my opinion. Isn't that what a message board is for??

Come on man! I think that you misunderstood the OP's post. He was referring to next years "Breakout" players. Do you even know what the term "Breakout" means? I'm pretty sure that Mr. Hurd and Mr. Barnette broke out during their freshman season. But if I'm wrong then please correct me.

Correct you?
How can I judge you??

VN Store

Back