Breakout players in 2016

Who is that? :unsure:

I'll go with ...

Chance Hall
Alexis Johnson

btw, can someone(D4H?) fill me in on the greatness of Stephen Griffin? I see his name and hear @ the amazing potential, but I have no idea where the info is coming from. Insider? Direct coach /player quotes? Vid? Serious Q btw.

Hoping it's not from the same sources where we found out about Wilks and Bain.

He played well in the spring game last year. An insider said the coaches think he might be the best all around athlete on the team. Which is saying a lot since this team has a ton of great athletes.

He didn't play much last season because of an ankle injury he suffered at camp that bothered him all year.

He's one of the highest ceiling players from the 2015 class because of his physical gifts. 6'2"...long arms...rangy...freakishly athletic. He's got an NFL body and NFL athleticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Unbelievable how many players listed as break out players...it's literally 10-15 players deep. 3 years ago, that list was almost non existent.

Reactions: 5 people
Josh Malone has an all American type season
Byrd shows he is the next best thing we have had in the secondary since Eric Berry!

Reactions: 1 person
Dobbs is gonna have to improve as a passer if these WRs are gonna break out.

Im going Kamara for more than 1000yds

And

Phillips

Defense: Jonathan Kongbo. I know he's JUCO & most JUCO's haven't performed too well for us but this guy is a beast. Should be right behind Barnett & Vereen at the DE position. Probably coming in as the two-deep at one DE along with Kyle Phillips as the other DE.

JUCO recruits have been fantastic for us recently IMO

Kamara
Pearson
Patterson
McCullers

Only Blair comes to mind as a real bust

Might be hybrid moving forward OLB/DE

He's a freak.

6'4 about 245 and runs like a WR.

My breakout players are
Justin Martin
and Drew Richmond

follwed closely by
Todd Kelly
Shy Tuttle
Alvin Kamara.

Offense: Preston Williams - will emerge as our #1 receiver and one of the best in the SEC

Defense: Stephen Griffin - will win the starting safety spot opposite TK and will ball out

Translation: Williams will finish the season with 183 yards/2 tds

JUCO recruits have been fantastic for us recently IMO

Kamara
Pearson
Patterson
McCullers

Only Blair comes to mind as a real bust

I was just saying that we haven't had a JUCO impact player to really breakout in recent years. Those 4 you mentioned all are pretty good especially Kamara but McCullers I wouldn't say was great at all.

I was just saying that we haven't had a JUCO impact player to really breakout in recent years. Those 4 you mentioned all are pretty good especially Kamara but McCullers I wouldn't say was great at all.

I agree. He wasn't impressive and kind of disappeared in games.

He played well in the spring game last year. An insider said the coaches think he might be the best all around athlete on the team. Which is saying a lot since this team has a ton of great athletes.

He didn't play much last season because of an ankle injury he suffered at camp that bothered him all year.

He's one of the highest ceiling players from the 2015 class because of his physical gifts. 6'2"...long arms...rangy...freakishly athletic. He's got an NFL body and NFL athleticism.

Thanks for the update.

Thot e just got RSed as usual. Hope those coaches / insiders are right too. I just had not seen nor heard anything @ him, then people from time to time talk like he's the 2nd coming of Champ Bailey or something.

Lord. If this turns out to be real, our DB unit is loaded!

No day griffen plays over e barry if anything why not try barry at CB of nickle play bryd at CB slide warrior at SS IVE heard rumors of warrior being a hybrid LB. SS. JUST likę maybin was comming out of HS.

Breakout player on O ... P williams or Drew richmond

D: justin martin. Osborne byrd and kyle phillips

VN Store

Back