breaking: wilcox and sirmon to washington not a rumor

UT Admin should contact Pete Carroll ASAP and offer him $3.3 million to be the new coach. His days in NFL are numbered. Then once Carroll agreed, blow Dooley out.

because it would be awesome to get a coach that could screw the program over with NCAA santions......thats the last thing we need dip****

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, because Sirmon and Wilcox are the problem in this program.

I bet you're one of those guys in the recruiting forum that loves a prospect, but when he commits to another school we "don't need him" or "he sucks"...

No doubt about it, Wilcox was the best coach on this staff - which doesn't say much - but now he's gone.

Get rid of the hack!

Yeah you're right this is all Dooley's fault.When the job finally does come open if it's next year or 10 years from now maybe you can apply for it coach, I know you'd do one hell of a job.

:eek:lol: what a HORRIBLE program UT has become! Losing two of the best coaches on your staff to Washington?

:lolabove: Now watch CLT leave us for La Tech!

Just go ahead and clean house with all these losers. UT is going NOWHERE!

they just saw the writing on the wall...they can accept the fact that dooley is gonna be gone soon so i dont blame them for leaving before the next head coach comes in and clears the staff out. all we can do is hope the next coach is a name that somebody or anybody has even heard of before. this is good for dooley, he can blame next years failure on the fact that he had a bad recruiting class due to coaches bailing out on him.

Yeah you're right this is all Dooley's fault.When the job finally does come open if it's next year or 10 years from now maybe you can apply for it coach, I know you'd do one hell of a job.

Stay positive Barb!

As much as I despise the majority of their fanbase, you have to admit Ohio State handled their ordeal pretty well.

As much as I despise the majority of their fanbase, you have to admit Ohio State handled their ordeal pretty well.

I would say so.

Too bad we're dealing with an AD that's scared to pull the trigger. Atleast MH had balls.

At this point I'd be happy with rehiring fulmer if he'd be willing to come back, let's face it boys we ain't getting nobody if we fire Dooley now

WORST PART

$0 dollar buyout from Wilcox even for a latteral move.

It was removed from his contract when he almost went to Texas as part of the negociation.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME MIKE HAMILTON

I didn't know that, but Mike Hamilton never stops amazing me with his calls.

Not arguing with y'all with this comment cause don't know yalls stance but it's interesting to see how Hamilton still gets blamed for all the messes that Hart needs to clean up, but Dooley isn't given any of that benifit by the "end of the earthers".

ohio state didnt hire akorns coach,they got a proven winner,we hired la techs and thats wut we got,500/under 500 winning.never going to get better with wut we got now

I would say so.

Too bad we're dealing with an AD that's scared to pull the trigger. Atleast MH had balls.

So far Hart is not involved. I am looking forward to Hart finally putting his stamp on the program. Crickets today...

The truth of the matter is, you don't generally bail out on a job when you enjoy working with your fellow employees. When you have coaches popping the hatches and shagging @ss it usually means the HC just sucks to work for. I'd say just by the glimpses you saw on TV all year, DD's not the coolest boss in the world.

After fielding some of the worst defenses in the history of UT football, there's little evidence anyone should give a crap about this pair.

Well Wilcox's job just got a lot easier ... if any one watched the Baylor v Washington game, they obviously don't care about defense up there

sinking_ship.jpg

One step forward with the hire of Graham.... 15 steps back with this... par for the course with Doolz.

Well Wilcox's job just got a lot easier ... if any one watched the Baylor v Washington game, they obviously don't care about defense up there

Can't wait to see Wilcox against USC, Oregon and in a few years a Mike Leach offense at Washington St. By then he will have probably jumped ship again.

Any news from Skeeter or OCI on this or a replacement?

I think Kevin Steele is who everyone is hearing yet again. Not sure why he would take it but I think Hart has a good relationship with him and if Hart pulls the plug on Dooley Smart would probably keep Steele.

VN Store

Back