Bowl Projections by Experts

Mine too. Ark and Wis. That's a hard to believe lead with what teams are listed
I wish it showed vote count. Weird poll in that you can refresh and vote again.

Yea i voted like 30 times……….saw it go from 6% to 7%……..but that could have been from others voting…..I don’t know.

They beat some teams that could beat us and lost to some teams we could absolutely curb stomp. Toss up imo.
Ya'll need to take off those orange tinted glasses. We've got a flashy offense that makes mediocre teams look silly but good teams pretty much shut down. We've go a D that is so bad that we could substitute cardboard cutouts and not get worse. Our flaws are so easy to see that Helen Keller can see them. Give Franklin a month to prepare for us and us a month to prepare for them on a neutral field and we would get spanked. Next year we are going to be significantly better. This year.....take the bowl game against a cupcake and enjoy the win.

Ya'll need to take off those orange tinted glasses. We've got a flashy offense that makes mediocre teams look silly but good teams pretty much shut down. We've go a D that is so bad that we could substitute cardboard cutouts and not get worse. Our flaws are so easy to see that Helen Keller can see them. Give Franklin a month to prepare for us and us a month to prepare for them on a neutral field and we would get spanked. Next year we are going to be significantly better. This year.....take the bowl game against a cupcake and enjoy the win.
Penn St. is not a great team this year. They are 7-5 just like us.

I’d prefer us to win and I’m not so sure this would happen. Franklin always seemed to have our number at Vandy and I don’t want to lose to Pedo-State.
Which of our numbers would he have, considering we have all new coaches, schemes and players?

Penn St. is not a great team this year. They are 7-5 just like us.
The records are the same but they are a more complete team. We kick the S**t out of nobodies and lose to the big boys........and .....gag......Florida. They have lost most games by 3 points or less. We are getting curb stomped. They are no Juggernaut but we are just too flawed right now.

If they lose, at 10-3 they likely end up falling behind 9-3 Clemson (and maybe even 9-3 NC State) in the ACC bowl selections.

That would drop them below the Cheez-It Bowl and puts them in the next pool/tier of the ACC bowl tie-ins for the ACC front offices to place.

That tier consists of the Gator Bowl, Duke’s Mayo Bowl, Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl, Pinstripe Bowl, Holiday Bowl, Fenway Bowl, and Military Bowl.
Word on the street is that the PITT/Wake ACC CH Loser gets the Gator. Cheez-it gets Clemson vs Oklahoma (with Venables?). NCSU gets San Diego.

Duke’s wants So. Carolina vs. No. Carolina. That leaves Arky or UT for Outback or Music City. Wisc. Vs Ark would play better on NYD imho…would want Tampa on NYD, but hard to argue that UT “deserves” to play Wisc. It’s trending towards Nashville vs. Minnesota…

Reactions: Jacksonvol
Word on the street is that the PITT/Wake ACC CH Loser gets the Gator. Cheez-it gets Clemson vs Oklahoma (with Venables?). NCSU gets San Diego.
Word from who? I agree the ACC Champ loser will most likely get the Gator. Alamo Bowl typically gets the next best Big 12 team and considering both championship participants are basically locked in for a new years 6 game, that next team would be Oklahoma. Maybe the Alamo bowl is turned off by the coaching fallout there, but they’d really be reaching to select a 7-5 Iowa St or Kansas St. OU has also never played in the Alamo Bowl. I’m guessing OU will go there and Cheez It will get Iowa St or Kansas St. Considering Cheez It is one of the tier 1 ACC bowls, I’d think they’d get an Iowa St and Clemson Matchup there. Texas Bowl gets Kansas State and the SEC sends Miss St there. Holiday Bowl is NC State and UCLA

On the radio today in Nashville they were all saying Tennessee-Penn St would be a great draw in the music city bowl. But a lot if folks seem to think we are going to the gator. I wonder if we could play Penn St there. I haven’t looked close at conference tie ends but thought I heard the acc loser likely goes to gator. GBO

I wish TAMU would get the Texas Bowl, that would all but guanrantee is in the Gator IMO. But given their brand name and the fact they’ve never played in it, I have a feeling the Citrus will take them.

On the radio today in Nashville they were all saying Tennessee-Penn St would be a great draw in the music city bowl. But a lot if folks seem to think we are going to the gator. I wonder if we could play Penn St there. I haven’t looked close at conference tie ends but thought I heard the acc loser likely goes to gator. GBO
Gator is the ACC this year. If I had to bet, I’d say we’re probably going to the music city.

I’d bet Penn St goes to Nashville. I could easily see a matchup against Tennessee. Purdue was there 3 years ago, and I doubt the Big 10 is going to send Minnesota to get smoked by an SEC school. They’ll probably get shipped out to play one of the bad PAC teams in the Las Vegas bowl.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
The records are the same but they are a more complete team. We kick the S**t out of nobodies and lose to the big boys........and .....gag......Florida. They have lost most games by 3 points or less. We are getting curb stomped. They are no Juggernaut but we are just too flawed right now.
C'mon we can take credit for the UK win!

Anyone posting anything on here is merely a guess. There is no information at this point and will not be any until Sunday.

Mandel of The Athletic still has us in the Gator Bowl, but changed his pick for our opponent from Wake Forest to Clemson at some point this week.

VN Store

Back