Gator Bowl Vols vs Penn State
SDS:
Music City Vols vs Purdue
Athlon Sports:
Music City Vols vs Purdue
Yahoo:
Duke's Mayo Vols vs Virginia
Tennessee football bowl
projections: Music City, Gator, Duke's Mayo or others?

Last edited:
After Wakes win yesterday, that puts them in the ACC title game, so I don’t see them playing us in a bowl game. But then again, I’m no “expert”.
They won’t beat Pitt and they don’t travel to Sun so they could play us

I just don’t want to go against a team that will play keep away with the ball the entire game like Vandy did yesterday and most of the Big 10 teams will do just that.

Please not Minnesota. I'm happy for a bowl game, but I just can't get excited for that game

Minnesota has a good defense but we can exploit them with speed and speed offense. They are highly dependent on the run game and we can manage that. We could win that one with a 50-17 type score.

We're going to Taxslayer Gator Bowl. They had reps at the Vandy game and they weren't disappointed with the show. They also remember well over 50,000 people lined up for the Vol Walk in Jacksonville last time. We bring fans and sell tickets, hotels, etc much more than most teams.

This is the main reason I think gator - they know our fans will show up and buy tickets, indeed, likely to fill the whole stadium if the other team fans dont buy their allotment.

VN Store

Back