Booger Mcfarland

He has two super bowl rings, was an All-American, earned his degree, carries the MNF broadcast, and had pretty good NFL career. Y'all are just salty. If y'all can match that, you can go by wherever the hell you want to.
None of that means he’s a good reporter/commentator/analyst. Didn’t see this clip but I never thought he was good on SECN. Marcus Spears is by far the better LSU DL turned media personality IMO.

I heard him and I don’t think there was really any slight to UT. He had a cigar and was explaining why. He basically said when Bama beats up on UT this is what they do. I’m pretty sure he knew he we had already played. I’m sure he saw the highlights they showed all over TV of kids smoking cigars in the stadium at the end of the UT Bama game.

He has two super bowl rings, was an All-American, earned his degree, carries the MNF broadcast, and had pretty good NFL career. Y'all are just salty. If y'all can match that, you can go by wherever the hell you want to.

Well he did say back in his SECN days going into Derek Barnett's junior season that Barnett was not in his top 5 D-lineman in the SEC. Maybe Booger and his opinions about UT football can go to HE$$ or wherever he wants to

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back