Booger Mcfarland

He has two super bowl rings, was an All-American, earned his degree, carries the MNF broadcast, and had pretty good NFL career. Y'all are just salty. If y'all can match that, you can go by wherever the hell you want to.
Obviously, if that’s your opinion, then’s that’s exactly what it is. It isn’t one that is widely shared. There is a reason that Booger trends on twitter every Monday night and it’s not because people are calling him the next Howard Cosell. Booger is not very good and Tessitore is a college guy at heart. The whole MNF telecast is a joke compared to what it once was. I expect to see a brand new team in the booth next season.

How do you get a nickname like " Booger", anyway? Is it short for something? Or is that his legal name? Asking for Peyton.

Anyone else ever wonder why it's okay to smoke a cigar after a game when most stadiums are 100% smoke free?

GBO!!
:cool:

Obviously, if that’s your opinion, then’s that’s exactly what it is. It isn’t one that is widely shared. There is a reason that Booger trends on twitter every Monday night and it’s not because people are calling him the next Howard Cosell. Booger is not very good and Tessitore is a college guy at heart. The whole MNF telecast is a joke compared to what it once was. I expect to see a brand new team in the booth next season.
Correct, it's my opinion. I don't formulate my opinions based on Twitter. Cosell is a legend, any comparison to him is unfair.

I heard him and I don’t think there was really any slight to UT. He had a cigar and was explaining why. He basically said when Bama beats up on UT this is what they do. I’m pretty sure he knew he we had already played. I’m sure he saw the highlights they showed all over TV of kids smoking cigars in the stadium at the end of the UT Bama game.
It’s an odd point for a LSU alum to shoehorn into a MNF telecast...especially after his partner threw a perfect alley-oop with the Joe Burrow/Nick Bosa connection. It’s like he’s been sitting on that comedic gold as George Costanza did with the “Jerk store“...similar results.

Some folks just feel the need to manufacture drama...typical in todays world..

These same folks will be slobbing his knob the next time he says something positive about us.
There’s no drama involved in questioning why a LSU alum the Monday after an epic LSU victory over Bama is fixated on ANOTHER Bama victory over Tennessee. And why is male on male oral sex your go-to?

Correct, it's my opinion. I don't formulate my opinions based on Twitter. Cosell is a legend, any comparison to him is unfair.

I don’t base my opinion on Twitter either. I’ll just say that I don’t share your opinion of Booger’s commentating skills. I blame the ESPN execs more than anything though. MNF was one of the most coveted broadcasting positions in all sport and they give it to Witten, Booger, and Tessitore. I love Witten, but he was not ready for MNF. He should’ve started doing the regional Fox broadcast, not the stand alone game of the week. Booger became a joke the second they put him on the Booger mobile and then Tessitore is the only true pro, but he’s better suited for the college game IMO. As much money as Espn puts into MNF they need to have an A Team and right now they are way behind CBS, Fox and NBC as far as talent is concerned.

He has two super bowl rings, was an All-American, earned his degree, carries the MNF broadcast, and had pretty good NFL career. Y'all are just salty. If y'all can match that, you can go by wherever the hell you want to.

I have my degree and the rest of those things I really don't care for, but I guess if I really wanted some super bowl rings there are auctions. But hey, Booger and the rest of us can share our opinions. Not everyone is going to agree.

I have my degree and the rest of those things I really don't care for, but I guess if I really wanted some super bowl rings there are auctions. But hey, Booger and the rest of us can share our opinions. Not everyone is going to agree.
Facts.

I don’t base my opinion on Twitter either. I’ll just say that I don’t share your opinion of Booger’s commentating skills. I blame the ESPN execs more than anything though. MNF was one of the most coveted broadcasting positions in all sport and they give it to Witten, Booger, and Tessitore. I love Witten, but he was not ready for MNF. He should’ve started doing the regional Fox broadcast, not the stand alone game of the week. Booger became a joke the second they put him on the Booger mobile and then Tessitore is the only true pro, but he’s better suited for the college game IMO. As much money as Espn puts into MNF they need to have an A Team and right now they are way behind CBS, Fox and NBC as far as talent is concerned.
Fair enough.

What did he just say on MNF about When Alabama beats up on Tennessee he's going to smoke this cigar? Then it showed him with a big cigar in his hand. Does he not realize we have already played? I can't stand that man. He really has proved to have it out for us.
You were so eager to be offended by something, you missed what he said and completely whiffed on the point of it.

There’s no drama involved in questioning why a LSU alum the Monday after an epic LSU victory over Bama is fixated on ANOTHER Bama victory over Tennessee. And why is male on male oral sex your go-to?
I dont think that's what he was saying. It was a dig at bammer and not a dig at UT.

You were so eager to be offended by something, you missed what he said and completely whiffed on the point of it.
I wasn’t eager to be offended, but it was easily achieved with the “info” I had available. I watched the game but didn’t DVR it so I took the quote as interpreted by others. He was unfairly maligned and has no idea that it happened. I forgive myself and absolve everyone else.

VN Store

Back