Bold predictions for Orange&White game.

OL sucks, CB sucks, DL is better than expected, no season ending injuries

They wouldn't announce under 45,000 if the naked eye could count 4 people in the stands. I'll go over.

Good point...but the Butch Jones multiplier won't be in effect on Sat. Those attendance figures were laughable but it makes people feel good.

I'd say:

1. The crowd will be fairly light.
2. Pruitt will not care about the announced attendance.
3. There will be some hitting going on.

Prediction #1: It will happen on a weekend.
Prediction #2: At least one of the teams will wear orange jerseys.
Prediction #3: Neyland Stadium will be the venue.
Prediction #4: The Volunteers will win.
Prediction #5: The game will generate a significant amount of traffic on VN.com.

I know I'm going way out on a limb with these guesses, but I still feel pretty confident about it all. Far more confident than I felt with my March Madness bracket, for sure.

Go Vols! Win!
.................and on Cumberland Ave.

If the offense looks good, several posters on here will be ready to crown them the best we've ever had. The others will bemoan how awful our defense looked. If the offense is a bit off then you can reverse those.

Byrd plays offense and defense and scores on a pick 6, only to be folkowed by a Gauldenesque double bird to Volnation.

Reactions: 1 person
CJP is going to bring back some retro activities to spice it up. So far he has:

1) Shower Discipline contest
2) Who can line up the furthest off the line of scrimmage contest?
3) Man vs Trash Can
4) OL sensitivity blocking
5) "Drop the Mic" with Jaunn Jennings
6) Willie Martinez Advanced CB techniques (10 yard buffer & don't let QB see your eyes)
7) "Shotgun on the 1."

Reactions: 2 people
It will be different from last year!

Bet there's no QB competition throwing balls into trash cans in the corner of the end zone, which is entirely useless unless there's also a 300 lb DL charging straight at them.

If any one player has a huge day it means he’s going aginst a weakness. Let’s hope TC doesn’t go for 150.

I’ll be looking at the O for playmakers. We still have to replace the ones we lost year before last.

The oline will not have enough bodies to assess it. If the oline does anything it’s a good sign. Where are they going to find enough linemen to play two teams.

It will be hard to assess QBs with a bad oline. Not worried I feel JG will win the job hands down.

On D I’ll be assessing the corners and backers. You must have shut down 1v1 corners to play the Bama style defense. And in this D the backers make all the tackles.

Avoid injury to key players. Just remove them from the game after three series. Keep the off special teams.

Reactions: 1 person
Bold Prediction??? Hum?

Over reaction on VN, both positive and negative! Ty Chandler looks great!

VN Store

Back