Bold predictions for Orange&White game.

I've been over this very topic with you before. 102,455 is the most they can legally announce because of fire code. Don't ever call me a troll.

Say it all you want, it isn’t true. The 102,455 includes everybody in the building....from the press box to the sidelines, the media, the bands, the coaches and the game officials. So actually, the 102,455 number is inflated to begin with. So stop with the 105-107k please.

Also, there’s beyond 0% chance that Neyland Stadium is at capacity next Saturday...zero. In fact, I’ll be very surprised if the lower bowl is more than 60-70% full.

Reactions: 3 people
1. The offense learns how to block.
2. The defense learns how to tackle.
3. JG learns how to read a defense.
4. The secondary learns how to cover.
5. The receivers learn how to catch.

Reactions: 2 people
They wouldn't announce under 45,000 if the naked eye could count 4 people in the stands. I'll go over.

But that’s just it. If they announce 60k or so like they last year, and it’s obvious it’s much closer to 40k because there’s nobody in the upper deck again and the lower level isn’t remotely close to full, let’s all agree that the announced figure was wrong again and only 35-40k or so showed up.....again.

And for clarity’s sake, I think attendance will be down this year. And it’s not because there’s not some excitement for Pruitt and company and relief that Lyle is finally gone....it’s because after all the unmitigated hype followed by complete failure over the last 5 seasons, people are a bit worn out and are gonna sit tight, are gonna stay home until the season starts in the Fall. There just isn’t enough excitement right now to make 100k people show up for a glorified scrimmage. Jmo.

1. The offense learns how to block.
2. The defense learns how to tackle.
3. JG learns how to read a defense.
4. The secondary learns how to cover.
5. The receivers learn how to catch.

Talk about bold.....wow, that’s bold on anabolic steroids.

First bold prediction for the Orange and White game is that JG will still show that he holds the ball to long. I think McBride will outshine JG in the Orange and White game.

Second bold predicition..... The O-line will actually block as one unit.....

Third bold predicition.... The corners will be better then what everyone is expecting.

Reactions: 1 person
1. The spring game will set the tone for the season.
2. The spring game will lead us to a great season.
3. The spring game will lead us to beat Smart, because I don’t think he can beat Pruitt.😘😬
4. We beat Florida at home.
5. Hopefully, we give Alabama fits.
6. We keep it close against Auburn to have a chance to win it at the end.
7. We beat South Carolina.
8. We can win 3 more games after Auburn.
9. Can we win the east? Only time will tell.
9. GO VOLS!!!👌👍❤️💥

Gonna go out on a limb here and predict....the spring game will tell us very little about this team. That alone will not preclude one or two posters from declaring the Vols a lock to win a Natty.

Offense will obliterate the defense since they are still learning a new system.

Chandler is the best player on the field.

Let's hear what some of your bold predictions are for next weeks orange and white game and what you'll be paying close attention to?

Had to bold yo bold. Anyways

Bold: I, along with every other poster/lurker/hater/gater/bammer/whatever on this site will take nothing away from the spring game, bc that's what it is: a spring game. There will be several guys not on the team yet, a bunch of guys that don't know the playbook yet, a bunch of guys who don't even know what position they're playing yet.

Average/Normal: So and so made some big play so they'll be the surprise/sleeper hit of the year. Yet they probably won't even end up playing special teams.

:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back