Bold Prediction - FL

Alright folks, give me your bold prediction for the FL game. JK rushing for 100 yards is not a bold prediction for example. QD throwing for 400 yards and 4 TD's, is. Gators winning 42 to 10, is. A coach falling over dead on either sideline from the frustration of this game, is.

My bold prediction is that JG will be the hero of this game, win or lose. It's bold in that we all know QD is the starter. He's the man. I Hope he has a great game. But, my bold prediction is JG coming into the game and balling out for the VOLS.

It's always, always about QB2 around here. Not sure why we have a QB1

Reactions: 1 person
Can I get a pick 6 please?

I can't even remember the last time a CB or Safety had a pick 6.

I do remember Kongbo.

Vols change to the triple option and put up 541 yards rushing, holding the ball for 48 minutes. Gator D is so exhausted they sit down between plays during the 4th quarter,

Florida plays turn down for what in response to Irma. After 3 consecutive sacks by Vols D on third down, we pull lil johns pic out of the trash can!

Jeff George plays DT and is a major run stopper. Jalen Hurd runs for 200 yds. Not a single jort in the stadium. Bold.

Reactions: 1 person
Wiggins and Ignot get significant valuable repetitions in order to get their football identities on film

Yeah. Wiggins and Ignot make their Tennessee debut. Wiggins gets 1 pick six.
Taylor gets 2 sacks.
Phillips gets 1 sack.
Kelly goes over 100.
QD passes for 220 2 TDs 1 INT. Both TDs are to Callaway.

Luke Del Rio comes in at some point in this game.

Receivers drop a record number of passes, and kills the Offense. TN wins a very ugly game by 3.

VN Store

Back