Black Friday Video Games Spreadsheet

I checked back on Best Buy and they had more Until Dawn copies available online so I ended up getting a copy for $19.99.

I may go to Gamestop later since one is close by because apprently they are having the Buy 2 Used Get 1 Free sale and they appear to have about 3-4 games in stock I'd get. A few are Wii U titles that I've wanted to play but didn't want to pay full price.

I ended up with Halo 5, Star Wars Battlefront, Dying Light, Arkham Knight, Lords of the Fallen, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, and Alien Isolation for under $150 after being annoying and getting WalMart to price match.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll never shop at Best Buy again. The random girls I met that sheltered me with their umbrellas were cool but watching a bunch of douchebags show up late and cut line was messed up. I told the girl behind me with her sister that they can have my ticket for the tv if they run out one short. Nope, ran out right before the girl in front of me who didn't get a tv either. Then security says "oh, sorry that you said they cut in line". Really? These dudes were total nerds. They would have been better suited at an apple store. Literally 5 dudes just walked and joined 3 other nerds an hour before the tickets were dished out. Unbelievable. That was my first and last time black friday shopping in person. I'm sticking to online in the future. If not for standing in between a couple of white girls, I could barely tell I was in America. Everyone was asian and from muslim countries. Listening to them talk, none spoke english. First world country? Could have fooled me. Only on black friday.
Too bad it wasn't the 1950's you could have told them to get in the back of the line....geez man...I guess you'll be voting for Trump so he'll change Black Friday to whites only smh.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow due to an online glitch, a friend of mine got Batman Arkham Knight Plus the season pass for 16 bucks through Costco!

Picked up Bayonetta 2 (Wii U), Captian Toad's Treasure Tracker (Wii U), and Dying Light (Xbox One) at GameStop for $32 thanks to Buy 2 Get 1 Free used and $30 in credit.

VN Store

Back