Black Friday Video Games Spreadsheet

Regarding Gears :

By playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live from Aug. 25 through Dec. 31, 2015, you’ll get access to Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment in Backward Compatibility when it launches this fall.

Reactions: 1 person
Both consoles are a steal at $299 with those bundles. Just go with which system has the exclusives you like and what your friends are playing.

Fallout 3 was fantastic, and yes, it comes with 4 when you buy it on Xbox One (until February I think). Fallout 4 seems to run fine for me.

I'm not sure about Call of Duty 4 being offered, are you talking about COD Black Ops 3?

Gears of War Ultimate Edition on X1 comes with the 360 Gears series (1, 2, 3, and Judgement) if you play online before the end of the year, I believe.

But yeah, you can't go wrong with either console deal.

Also, you need to have an online connection to download your copy of FO3 and the 360 Gears.

Wait, you're saying fallout 3 is included with fallout 4 in the bundle?

And where is the PS4 299? And what's in the bundle?

Wait, you're saying fallout 3 is included with fallout 4 in the bundle?

And where is the PS4 299? And what's in the bundle?

Yeah FO3 comes with FO4 on X1. I'm not sure if the $299 PS4 bundle is still available anywhere, but I saw some not too long ago listed in places. I'm sure there will be plenty on Black Friday.

Really? Is it short or something or is it too much like Dead Island?

It felt very similar to me. And I didn't like dead island either though. Never really got into the story, co-op wasn't that fun, especially with randoms.

Are these deals available online? Just black Friday only? See some things my kids would like. Thanks in advance.

Regarding Gears :

By playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live from Aug. 25 through Dec. 31, 2015, you’ll get access to Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment in Backward Compatibility when it launches this fall.

Yep. I got my codes today.

Funny thing though, 3 of the original games were past Games With Gold offerings. I missed when the original Gears was offered but I had GOW3 and Judgment.

I'm planning on getting Dying Light, Until Dawn, and Metal Gear Solid V for sure.

As someone who doesn't have a next gen. console because I've been waiting on the right deal, I don't think the Xbox One bundle is going to be beat for some time to come. I used to get consoles on day 1 of their release but now that I'm an adult who has to buy all the stuff myself and plays less, I don't go out and buy them all right away. I've had most systems day 1 up until 360/PS3/Wii. I got the 360 the day it was released and I only got the PS3, 3 or 4 black fridays ago when it was 200 dollars for the uncharted/infamous bundle for 200 dollars the first year they offered it. Glad I did because there hasn't been a better deal since for it and I think this Xbox One bundle will be the same. I preferred N64 over PS and Xbox/Xbox 360 over PS2/PS3. That was until I got the PS3 and saw all of the things Microsoft was going to implement on the One at the expense of the customers only for Sony to laugh and say they're not going to do any of that. The backtracking Microsoft had to do with me making the switch as a fanboy. Now, I'd prefer the PS4 but even at 300 dollars, I have to go with the better bundle assuming I can get it today. Here's what we're looking at apparently...

$299.99
- Xbox One Console
- Controller(x2)
- Headset
- Gears of War
- Gears of War 2
- Gears of War 3
- Gears of War Judgement
- Fallout 3
- Fallout 4
* No waiting in line(in the cold or for hours)
* Free shipping
* No tax(depending on the state)

If I already had one of these systems and desired the other, I'd go for either deal but as someone who has neither, this deal crushes it. Though, you will still have to pay to connect to live as to where you wouldn't for the PS4 but whatever. While I'm not sure Xbox will match this deal next year, I'm almost certain there won't be any better of a deal. On the flipside, I think PS4 can beat their current deals next year. We'll see, I just think this Xbox One deal is insane for people who have neither and the choice is pretty clear for me despite my preference of Sony these days.

Now, I just have to decide if I want to bother sitting outside best buy for their 49 inch 1080p Toshiba for 149.99. I'm leaning towards no but if I have nothing better to do, than maybe. Put some fireball whiskey in a water bottle to keep warm and entertained ha

Edit: Had to look it up quick because I didn't want to throw out false information. Playstation now charges to connect to their network? I didn't think they did but I also haven't owned a PS4. Not a big deal. If it was a big deal to me, I wouldn't be getting the One over it. I just thought that was one positive PS4 had going for it but maybe not.

Last edited:
Wait another 2 years and I'm sure xbox and PS will be even cheaper!

Target has everything 15% on Monday. Should make the PS4 uncharted bundle $255ish. But no one knows for sure. Sony said the 299 price is through Monday.

Or buy now...
PS4 Uncharted bundle for $290 no tax here: Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle | eBay

Get some games this weekend. Enjoy yourselves. Eat food. Be happy.

Last edited:
I'll never shop at Best Buy again. The random girls I met that sheltered me with their umbrellas were cool but watching a bunch of douchebags show up late and cut line was messed up. I told the girl behind me with her sister that they can have my ticket for the tv if they run out one short. Nope, ran out right before the girl in front of me who didn't get a tv either. Then security says "oh, sorry that you said they cut in line". Really? These dudes were total nerds. They would have been better suited at an apple store. Literally 5 dudes just walked and joined 3 other nerds an hour before the tickets were dished out. Unbelievable. That was my first and last time black friday shopping in person. I'm sticking to online in the future. If not for standing in between a couple of white girls, I could barely tell I was in America. Everyone was asian and from muslim countries. Listening to them talk, none spoke english. First world country? Could have fooled me. Only on black friday.

If not for standing in between a couple of white girls, I could barely tell I was in America. Everyone was asian and from muslim countries. Listening to them talk, none spoke english. First world country? Could have fooled me. Only on black friday.

Would this have been a more comfortable Black Friday crowd for you?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 6 people
I'll never shop at Best Buy again. The random girls I met that sheltered me with their umbrellas were cool but watching a bunch of douchebags show up late and cut line was messed up. I told the girl behind me with her sister that they can have my ticket for the tv if they run out one short. Nope, ran out right before the girl in front of me who didn't get a tv either. Then security says "oh, sorry that you said they cut in line". Really? These dudes were total nerds. They would have been better suited at an apple store. Literally 5 dudes just walked and joined 3 other nerds an hour before the tickets were dished out. Unbelievable. That was my first and last time black friday shopping in person. I'm sticking to online in the future. If not for standing in between a couple of white girls, I could barely tell I was in America. Everyone was asian and from muslim countries. Listening to them talk, none spoke english. First world country? Could have fooled me. Only on black friday.

Are you expecting anyone to feel sorry for you for volunteering to put yourself in a stupid situation that had a pretty obvious ending, and on top of that coming across as a racist d-bag?

Also fooling you doesn't seem to be too difficult.

Reactions: 5 people
Would this have been a more comfortable Black Friday crowd for you?

More like white Friday, amirite??

But seriously orange pearl, sucks you had a bad experience, but I would've been more surprised had you had a good experience.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back