Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Forest People in Tennessee

In the big south fork area there is a sasquatch like creature that is known by the locals as a "haint" (Hayne-t) or the Hurricane Haint by others (because it shows up more often after big storms).

I know both of my parents have claimed to see it at night while on the big south fork river, as well as about ten others who were with them at the time, and neither are superstitious or normal believers in things like that. They claimed it was around 6'5 or so, black full body hair like an ape, and that it appeared to wave at them before running off.

hope that helps a bit.

Not knocking you, but if there were such a thing, don't you think they would've found him by now? Other than blurry photos and footprints?

Quite honestly I prefer that everyone think they don't exist. It is a complicated subject and debates rage on. Suffice it to say that real research isn't as depicted on TV.

My brother saw and heard a Sasquatch at comic con. He said he was walking around with the guy dressed as Hans Solo. So in short, ask Hans Solo to where you can meet or find him.

There is a theory that these sasquatch or big foot creatures are actually a group of wild men that have been avoiding contact for thousands of years. Kind Of like a Neanderthal. They are wild.

Reactions: LittleVol
I think they exist-- there's just too much evidence they're real and I think they are a very intelligent species.

However, I think it's weird that no bones have been found (that I know of) or one captured alive or dead.

I think they exist-- there's just too much evidence they're real and I think they are a very intelligent species.

However, I think it's weird that no bones have been found (that I know of) or one captured alive or dead.

Another theory is that they are some sort of spirit. That is why no bones, no bodies.

In the big south fork area there is a sasquatch like creature that is known by the locals as a "haint" (Hayne-t) or the Hurricane Haint by others (because it shows up more often after big storms).

I know both of my parents have claimed to see it at night while on the big south fork river, as well as about ten others who were with them at the time, and neither are superstitious or normal believers in things like that. They claimed it was around 6'5 or so, black full body hair like an ape, and that it appeared to wave at them before running off.

hope that helps a bit.

I would need a little more specificity. I know Tellico lake has had a recent sighting - Citico creek area always has activity. A police report in Crossville, Oliver Springs, the Smokies, etc. etc. long and lat would help and recent activity is always preferable to something from a while back. Your parents likely didn't misidentify anything - there are sighting every day - some made public - most not. If you don't mind asking them exactly where there sighting was and when it occurred I would appreciate it. Thanks,

I am a field researcher for the E.T. Chapter of the BFRO and would like to track down hot spots ( sighting or habitats) primarily in E. Tennessee. Spare me the jokes as I have heard them all - but if you are aware of a recent sighting or a "busy" location please let me know.

Thanks,

Will do.

Maybe you can also help me out. I'm a field researcher for the E.T. chapter of HNC (Hot Naked Chicks) and would like to track down hot spots (sightings or habitats). Let me know. Thanks!
:hi:

Reactions: 5 people

hope that helps a bit.

All kidding aside, I have heard things in BSF that I can't explain. Most notably a night we were camping and hog hunting near parch corn on the south fork river and heard 4 splashes directly behind our tent at about 2 am. I don't necessarily believe in them, but out of all the hunting and outdoor activities I am into, I still can't figure out what that was.

You are correct - they are real and they are very intelligent - which partially helps explain why they have remained elusive. Also ( that you know of ) is very applicable. It's not in the governments interest to have all of the nations woodlands declared protected.

Will do.

Maybe you can also help me out. I'm a field researcher for the E.T. chapter of HNC (Hot Naked Chicks) and would like to track down hot spots (sightings or habitats). Let me know. Thanks!
:hi:

I happen to be the president of that chapter - and you can find both sightings and habitats of HNC every night at my house. Sadly for you the President gets most all the HNC - but if I see any that look like a Sasquatch I will send them your way. :hi:

Reactions: 5 people
They do exist - if you want to private message me - I will be happy to fill you in. I went into this investigation with the idea of proving to myself that they didn't exist. It didn't quite work out that way for me unfortunately.

When did we get private messages back on this sight?

I am a field researcher for the E.T. Chapter of the BFRO and would like to track down hot spots ( sighting or habitats) primarily in E. Tennessee. Spare me the jokes as I have heard them all - but if you are aware of a recent sighting or a "busy" location please let me know.

Thanks,

Talk to Tim Burchett. He knows, he knows...

All kidding aside, I have heard things in BSF that I can't explain. Most notably a night we were camping and hog hunting near parch corn on the south fork river and heard 4 splashes directly behind our tent at about 2 am. I don't necessarily believe in them, but out of all the hunting and outdoor activities I am into, I still can't figure out what that was.

Beaver.

We don't think so. I was in a tent with 4 guys . It would be the only thing we could come up with, but it doesn't add up and it did not stop me from going back. I camped up near the ole Boyett homestead on No Business last December. Some hog sign but a lot of bear sign. No yeti, swamp man, Sasquatch, Bigfoot, muck monster sign at all.

I happen to be the president of that chapter - and you can find both sightings and habitats of HNC every night at my house. Sadly for you the President gets most all the HNC - but if I see any that look like a Sasquatch I will send them your way. :hi:

I'll take what I can get. Preciate cha!

There is a theory that these sasquatch or big foot creatures are actually a group of wild men that have been avoiding contact for thousands of years. Kind Of like a Neanderthal. They are wild.
I watched a documentary on the "forest people" of the Russian wilderness once. Their theory was also that they are a type of wild man that had been avoiding contact with humans for thousands of years. These particular creatures were smaller in stature than modern day humans, but very similar looking. They had way more human like features than ape like ones.

You are correct - they are real and they are very intelligent - which partially helps explain why they have remained elusive. Also ( that you know of ) is very applicable. It's not in the governments interest to have all of the nations woodlands declared protected.

I'd be interested in some links to credible research on this topic. I'm a firm believer there are still a lot of things about this world we don't know about or understand.

Thanks,

Dude you're livin the dream. People come up to us and say, "so what do you do"...attorney, salesman, IT guy, doctor, zzzzzzzzz. You get to say "Bigfoot researcher."

You gotta be the life of the party.

But even Harry don't put up with no lip..
giphy.gif

Thanks,

do you sell shirts...my son loves the shows and bigfoot, and I would get him one

VN Store

Back