Big money boosters?

I just wish I had money to be a booster

I’m 28 and finally in a settle job situation. I have always wanted to donate/buy season tickets. However, as long as Butch is there, I won’t be doing either. Depending on next coach, I will entertain what to do.

Hell 50,000 fans could give a 100 bucks each and raise 5,000,000.

Hell I'd pay 500 bucks... or more cause I'm really saving money when I don't go to the games and sit in Neyland and watch that pathetic excuse for a Tennessee football team. We don't play Tennessee football and I've seen them all from Battle to Botch.

Hell I'd pay 500 bucks... or more cause I'm really saving money when I don't go to the games and sit in Neyland and watch that pathetic excuse for a Tennessee football team. We don't play Tennessee football and I've seen them all from Battle to Botch.
How about $50 for each season ticket processing hiring fee lol. 50x 100,000

There is no WAY that we are gonna beat Georgia, Alabama, or LSU, and Vandy and Kentucky are no longer the homecoming opponents of choice. And Muschamp has an uncanny way of getting it up to beat us. Still, my money is on his being here next year

WE could start a gofundme page. Just sayin'

Reactions: 1 person

Count me in for 1k

**** I bet we could pass the hat this Saturday bout 5 oclock in Neyland and raise 10 million to get rid of ol' Botch.

Or maybe we just wait till everybody is drunk and pissed off, about the end of 3rd quarter right before everyone starts filing out.

He wanted Gruden. How'd that work out?

Here’s the problem with Gruden. When Dooley got canned Hart reached out to Gruden and Gruden turned down any interview ask or phone call.

The fact Hart let him say no to an interview is amazing to me and shows how incompetent that guy was. If you are making a football hire in the SEC and you zone in on your number 1 guy, you don’t let him tell you no on interviews!

**** I bet we could pass the hat this Saturday bout 5 oclock in Neyland and raise 10 million to get rid of ol' Botch.

Or maybe we just wait till everybody is drunk and pissed off, about the end of 3rd quarter right before everyone starts filing out.

The Haslams could wipe their azz with 10 million. The coaching sitiation has little to do with money.

I don't see a move being made during the season unless we lose the next four in a row (GA, SCar, Bama, KY). Then we would be facing the real possibility of losing to either or both LSU and Vandy. At that point the wheels have come off and there is no salvaging a season. Only then do I think Currie would consider making a change in order to get a head start on the process.

Here’s the problem with Gruden. When Dooley got canned Hart reached out to Gruden and Gruden turned down any interview ask or phone call.

The fact Hart let him say no to an interview is amazing to me and shows how incompetent that guy was. If you are making a football hire in the SEC and you zone in on your number 1 guy, you don’t let him tell you no on interviews!

Bless your heart.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back