Big Kat Bryant commits

Somewhere I read that Big KAT WAS TRANSFERRING to UT,and it also said that Henry Twas going to stay.Anyone near about Henry staying for sure?

Nice pickup!

I’m just ready to move forward and hope we will have better QB play where we can score and a defense that will play much better. If we struggle again next season then must move on early from Pruitt vs waiting until January.

We may lose to the top three but I expect us to win most of the others and compete vs UGA and FL.
I’m not going to comment on the administration anymore as I can’t control it and my thoughts and opinions won’t change anything. Lol.

I think the whole "Steele was hired to replace Pruitt when he is fired" is just made up VN fiction. Steele is not qualified to be a HC. I think he is close to retirement and wants to come home and help UT, however he can.
I sure hope that is the case. I think Steele is one of those coaches who are really good as coordinators but not cut out to be HC. I hope Pruitt isn't in that cat but it looks like he may be.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I could maybe get excited about this if we had a different coaching staff, but tbh I don't think any player(s) will make much of a difference with this staff.

Not trying to be negative, it's just how I feel. Can't see this team getting any better with this HC.

I completely understand but I’m hanging onto hope rt now as It beats the alternative. And as I posted a bit ago, the admin must remove Pruitt should the downward spiral continue.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
Big Cat > Johnson
Hooker > JG + Shrout
RB Roster > Chandler
Steele > Brumbraugh

The only place we have lost so far is offensive lineman, I really don’t think Morris is that hard to replace. Need a good cornerback to replace Bryce Thompson and Auburn has one in the portal also. The orange worm is turning....????? !!!!!!
I actually think Shrout will be great in the right offense, but agree.
if we can get a good OL and DB will have had a great transfer market.

VN Store

Back