Big Kat Bryant commits

I think the whole "Steele was hired to replace Pruitt when he is fired" is just made up VN fiction. Steele is not qualified to be a HC. I think he is close to retirement and wants to come home and help UT, however he can.
I can agree with that but it wouldn't surprise me it is Tennessee lol.

I think the whole "Steele was hired to replace Pruitt when he is fired" is just made up VN fiction. Steele is not qualified to be a HC. I think he is close to retirement and wants to come home and help UT, however he can.
I don’t like Steele as a HC but he almost became the HC of Auburn.

Really good news. So far the two transfers are both great pickups. If he can get an OL, a DB and another edge guy that would be great

Reactions: N.ohio vol
I could maybe get excited about this if we had a different coaching staff, but tbh I don't think any player(s) will make much of a difference with this staff.

Not trying to be negative, it's just how I feel. Can't see this team getting any better with this HC.
You would think that instead of buying players we would at least buy a decent coach.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Big Cat > Johnson
Hooker > JG + Shrout
RB Roster > Chandler
Steele > Brumbraugh

The only place we have lost so far is offensive lineman, I really don’t think Morris is that hard to replace. Need a good cornerback to replace Bryce Thompson and Auburn has one in the portal also. The orange worm is turning....????? !!!!!!

VN Store

Back