Big Fish Predictions Thread

Isn't kolondo already committed? Thought I saw that somewhere

Supposedly, yes, but no one has been able to reach him to confirm. That's why he isn't listed as an official commit yet on rivals. I didn't check 247 or Scout, but I'm sure he's not listed there either (but I could be wrong).

28760069.jpg

If we get Bell, where are we going to put all of these safetys?? Randolph (will start), McNeil, Brewer (LB?), Bell..... Could we swap one for a descent DB that actually turns his head and follows the ball from another team? Just sayn :)

If we get Bell, where are we going to put all of these safetys?? Randolph (will start), McNeil, Brewer (LB?), Bell..... Could we swap one for a descent DB that actually turns his head and follows the ball from another team? Just sayn :)

I think JRM will eventually move to LB, jmo.

I think our D will get a huge talent infusion (Lawson, Miller, Bell, Levenberry), and the O only gets 3 more guys (Dobbs, Kondolo and North). No running backs. No surprises, nobody late to the party and no Bellamy.

Unless Coach Jones is comfortable with the implied risk of signing Michael Dyer. That could definitely qualify as a National Signing Day surprise.

15 Harrison Moon out of Signal Mountain High School. Looks solid. high end of a 4* recruit with potential to be a 5*
Harrison Moon - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

VN Store

Back