Big Brother

I saw where the producer for the trilogy was an ex Bad Girls Club or something producer, explains the circus on drama and not comps. The old producer came back, guy from the ruins up till the trilogy so I have high hopes.
Did you watch last night? BB alum struggled!

Well this season is a drastic improvement. We get some drama, then a daily, more drama, then an elimination all in the same episode. These rookies don't give AF either, Bananas and CT and the reigning champ gone in the first 3 episodes. I don't get why CT didn't just let go of the one guys ring, focus on Kyle and get a reset, his big azz needs to get in shape for one last run. Also good luck getting Mattie out.

Also also, Kyle and Paulie are funny AF, I've never seen 2 guys so desperately not want to fight act like they want to fight in my life.

The regulars need to get their sh*t together they are getting killed. Wes VS Bear, the rivalry I didn't know I needed. Lol

I'm gonna miss Bear, he's a great Villain. It's funny cause Turbo and Paulie are similar in size, but when Paulie acts tough it's hilarious and cringy, when Turbo freaked out I feared for Hunters life. Lol Of the new people I hope Turbo, Mattie, Theo, and Bear maybe Dee keep coming back, the rest just annoy me.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I'm gonna miss Bear, he's a great Villain. It's funny cause Turbo and Paulie are similar in size, but when Paulie acts tough it's hilarious and cringy, when Turbo freaked out I feared for Hunters life. Lol Of the new people I hope Turbo, Mattie, Theo, and Bear maybe Dee keep coming back, the rest just annoy me.
Yeah they’ve hit gold on a few new competitors for future seasons which is good because the old heads are basically done

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back