Big Brother

Anybody watching Survivor? The last two episodes were all-time greats. I was kinda split on Dan until he went against Brochachos, and the things about him that bother me have been exacerbated. It was so gratifying to see him unravel.

And the Davids convincing two of the Goliaths to vote Angelina was an extra special touch.

Reactions: BadJerry20
They're never going to get actual celebs. They can't pay enough to get a full cast of current stars to live in a house 24/7

Account suspended. Damn it! What are the deets?
ahh i think its because she is private hold on

b5dff35745778f1df5933904ada3e2c7.png

Reactions: n_huffhines
More BB HGs on MTV. This is for the newest challenge season.

Natalie
Davonne
Paulie
Nolan twins
Josh
Morgan Willett

Josh will mentally die in 3 days. TJ has been hyping up what a great season this is competition wise, I hope so after that joke of a final we just saw. I'm hype for Wes vs Bananas vs CT one last time. Natalie Durna is interesting, athletically she should dominate the girls. If she does well maybe more ANW people transition. Only 2 Lavender ****s and 1 TYB (I loathe that name) makes me happy.

Spoilers for teams

top pairings at first glance. CT and Julia Nolan, Bananas and Morgan, Paulie and Natalie Durna (ANW), Kam and Ashley (dude looks like a tank), Cara and Theo (Olympic hopeful in track) [spoiler/]

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
More BB HGs on MTV. This is for the newest challenge season.

Natalie
Davonne
Paulie
Nolan twins
Josh
Morgan Willett

Don't know if you noticed or care, but there is Challenge "Boot Camp" episode on tonight. I haven't seen a preview, but I'm guessing it'll be introducing the new players.

That was a lot of nothing as expected. I do like that most of the new people seem like they want to compete vs just getting more exposure. The preview for the season looks pretty sick though.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I watched highlights of Turbo when he was on Survivor in Turkey which he won back to back years. His celebrations are on point. Lol

VN Store

Back