Big Brother 18 - May the Most Devious SOB Win

I'll be pulling for Franks team. Frank and Cody 2.0 are alright and the 2 chicks are strange so that's a plus.

I already can't stand hearing Vanessa's sister talk.

I like James and helium girl is awkwardly funny, but ugh cheerleader leatherface, and D bag suave.

Da's whole team is obnoxious.

I'll be pulling for Franks team. Frank and Cody 2.0 are alright and the 2 chicks are strange so that's a plus.

I already can't stand hearing Vanessa's sister talk.

I like James and helium girl is awkwardly funny, but ugh cheerleader leatherface, and D bag suave.

Da's whole team is obnoxious.

I didn't recognize Frank at first. I do like his team.

I hope Vanessa's sister is not like her, I could not stand Vanessa and her antics.

What's crazy for me is I was ready for James to leave last season, but I'm glad to see him back.

Texts sent to my brother during the show:

This Bronte chick is annoying me already.

Ugh! This dietitian chick is annoying too. I hate people like her.

Tiffany definitely looks better than her sister.

Oh God, I forgot about Cody's creepy-ass mouth-kissing dad.

Well, he is wearing skinny jeans, so that should have been a clue for me.

Uh, I was wrong about Tiffany. She gross too.

Yep, it's official. I wanna punch this Bronte chick in the throat!

So, the black chick got some gum issues up top.

I hate Da'Vonne!

Oh yeah, I remember Nicole now. Her nose is f@#$ed with those glasses on. Humpty Hump!

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't recognize Frank at first. I do like his team.

I hope Vanessa's sister is not like her, I could not stand Vanessa and her antics.

What's crazy for me is I was ready for James to leave last season, but I'm glad to see him back.

I didn't recognize him either.

I always kind of liked James, seems like a fun, chill guy.

I liked James and he kinda bugged me, but he really won me over when he made Audrey food. No one else in the house reached out to her crazy ass.

Man I barley remember peoples names in real life, I have to keep googling cast members. That being I agree with this.

I don't have time to do that, so it would be nice if all you people would post pictures of the person you are talking about until we remember. :):):)

3 or 4 that need to go now. DA is crazy, so emotional, and so annoying. Russo is also really annoying just like her sister. That voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Good to see Nicole, Frank and James. I liked those folks. The baseball player seems pretty down to earth. Most of the others are not people I'm likely to hang out with.

Wonder if Cody's brother will be as good at riding coattails like his brother. Time will tell.

Last edited:
I don't have time to do that, so it would be nice if all you people would post pictures of the person you are talking about until we remember. :):):)

Texts sent to my brother during the show:

This Bronte chick is annoying me already.

Ugh! This dietitian chick is annoying too. I hate people like her.

108392_0186b.jpg

Tiffany definitely looks better than her sister.

Oh God, I forgot about Cody's creepy-ass mouth-kissing dad.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-25-at-8.59.58-PM.png

Well, he is wearing skinny jeans, so that should have been a clue for me.

108392_1202b.jpg

Uh, I was wrong about Tiffany. She gross too.

big_brother_cast_member_tiffany_rousso_h_2016.jpg

Yep, it's official. I wanna punch this Bronte chick in the throat!

98e614a0-1499-0134-fd56-0e31b36aeb7f.jpg

So, the black chick got some gum issues up top.

big_brother_cast_member-zakiyah_everette_h_2016.jpg

I hate Da'Vonne!

CBS_BIG_BROTHER_1704_CLEAN_IMAGE_thumb_Master.jpg

Oh yeah, I remember Nicole now. Her nose is f@#$ed with those glasses on. Humpty Hump!

big-brother-nicole_612x380_1.jpg

3 or 4 that need to go now. DA is crazy, so emotional, and so annoying. Russo is also really annoying just like her sister. That voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Good to see Nicole, Frank and James. I liked those folks. The baseball player seems pretty down to earth. Most of the others are not people I'm likely to hang out with.

Wonder if Cody's brother will be as good at riding coattails like his brother. Time will tell.

if nothing else, James should have fun with him during his sleepwalking.

VN Store

Back