Big Brother 18 - May the Most Devious SOB Win

You gotta have good antagonists. I loved to hate her to the point that i started rooting for her to win (her 2nd season)

Same. Plus anytime the whole house is against someone I usually pull for them. Speaking of good antagonists, this show needs to let Russell Hantz on it.

Reactions: 2 people
They want an entertaining show, I'm not sure you could get much more entertaining than locking Russell in a house with 15 other people. Throw in Parvarti while they are at it.

I wish if they were going to bring back old players, they would just do All Stars and be done with it.

All Stars has been done. I'm in the camp that they don't ever bring back former guests as players. America must be chock full of duds that they can't have a new cast every year.

All Stars has been done. I'm in the camp that they don't ever bring back former guests as players. America must be chock full of duds that they can't have a new cast every year.

I think it has more to do with the fact that past players have established appeal. Kind of like how Hollywood rarely does a movie that wasn't already successful as a book, historical event, play, or comic. It's not that there isn't good undiscovered content, it's that they don't want to take a risk on the unknown.

Mixing old with new hedges that.

I think it has more to do with the fact that past players have established appeal. Kind of like how Hollywood rarely does a movie that wasn't already successful as a book, historical event, play, or comic. It's not that there isn't good undiscovered content, it's that they don't want to take a risk on the unknown.

Mixing old with new hedges that.

I get that, but the majority of people don't want to see re-treads. And the risk of the unknown got them their current darlings. Bringing in siblings of former guests is also very lazy.

I agree that I prefer new players onl. All stars have only been done once in season 7, but if they are going to bring back past players just do all stars. I really don't care for a mix between both.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I agree that I prefer new players onl. All stars have only been done once in season 7, but if they are going to bring back past players just do all stars. I really don't care for a mix between both.

agreed. make it mean something. and for the love of all things holy, never, ever, make us look at Jesse again.

Jesse is my dude. I actually hated him as a contestant, but he's pretty funny when they bring him back for a 3-minute cameo. Much funnier than anybody else, anyway.

Will was one of the most charismatic people I've ever seen on TV. He would dog challenges, tell people to put him up and people loved him. Hell on the block he basically said **** you all I hate you, then didn't get a single vote.

I always thought Brittany was hilarious, her videos to evicted HouseGuest's were great.

Dang, I didn't realize it started tonight. We had to replace our DVR so this needs to get back on the recorded list. So glad VN is good for something! :)

VN Store

Back