Big 10 Championship: #5 Ohio St vs #13 Wisconsin (Fox 8PM EST)

And then we'll be arguing over who should be ranked 5, 6, 7, and 8th. Contriversy is unavoidable but it wouldnt be as fun without it.

8 teams simplifies the equation.

4 teams and someone's getting screwed.

There was a time even back before the BCS began (Bowl Coalition days) that a 16 team playoff would flourish within the current bowl system give everyone that earned it, an equal shot at the title. However, that was quickly shot down for obvious reasons.

ohio state lost to a no body team and almost lost to penn state how do u put that in the playoff's? and pull out a team like tcu who lost to baylor who is ranked or Florida state who hasnt lost a game

Because OSU plays an actual conference Championship game while TCU sits home and watches.

Imo.the Big 10 (or however many they have now) has paid Wisconsin to lay down and take an as' whopping so that OSU can represent the conference in the playoff. I have never ever seen a team play so poorly in my life.

Reactions: 2 people
If I were a betting person, I would say we end up with Oregon v Ohio St in rose bowl semi and Bama v FSU in the Sugar semi. Rose bowl is going to want a traditional match up and Bama FSU would be a game that would sell out no doubt. Baylor and TCU don't sell tickets as well as FSU and Buckeyes.

Wisconsin must have got paid a lot of money to at least give the playoff some controversy .

Considering Gary Anderson coached under Urban at Utah, he didn't have many words to say after that one. Not sure if he's more pissed at his teams' performance or if he felt OSU ran the score up.

Considering Gary Anderson coached under Urban at Utah, he didn't have many words to say after that one. Not sure if he's more pissed at his teams' performance or if he felt OSU ran the score up.

His team **** the bed. That was embarrassing.

Imo.the Big 10 (or however many they have now) has paid Wisconsin to lay down and take an as' whopping so that OSU can represent the conference in the playoff. I have never ever seen a team play so poorly in my life.
I'm no aluminum foil hat wearer but I was thinking along the same lines about the only way the B10 had a shot of getting a team in was if osu beat the hell out of wis. and somehow they did just that to epic proportions.

Single most embarrassing game I've seen in a conference championship in a while. Wisconsin was utterly inept.

VN Store

Back