Big 10 Championship: #5 Ohio St vs #13 Wisconsin (Fox 8PM EST)

How many teams would Cardale Jones start for? All but, like, 10? Please let me watch this guy in the playoff above Baylor or whoever.

Reactions: 1 person
Ohio state is gonna have a good QB problem next year. So who is gonna start; Braxton Miller, JT Barrett or Cardel James?

Ohio state is gonna have a good QB problem next year. So who is gonna start; Braxton Miller, JT Barrett or Cardel James?

I'm hoping Braxton Miller might be looking to transfer to a certain school in Orange. Very real possibility.

If FSU loses (would need a much better effort from GT defense to make this happen), Saban vs. Urban would be must-see TV

Reactions: 1 person
I don't care if OSU wins by 50, they don't deserve a playoff spot. They have beat one team inside the top 40 and they have a bad loss. If Baylor wins and Florida State chokes they should be in. The buckeyes need to be punished for a weak schedule every single year.

I hate OSU as much as anyone and would normally agree, but they played VT and Cincy this year. It's not their fault VT had one of their worst seasons in the last 20 yrs and Cincy, when scheduled was a BCS conference team, won their conference today. Neither one are OU or Oregon but they're not bad. They tried to schedule a little better it just didn't work out for them.

Last edited:
ohio state lost to a no body team and almost lost to penn state how do u put that in the playoff's? and pull out a team like tcu who lost to baylor who is ranked or Florida state who hasnt lost a game

I hate OSU as much as anyone and would normally agree, but they played VT and Cincy this year. It's not their fault VT had one of their worst seasons in the last 20 yrs and Cincy, when scheduled was a BCS conference team, won their conference today. Neither one are OU or Oregon but they're not bad. They tried to schedule a little better it just didn't work out for them.

Virginia Tech is bad.

And one of the reasons why an 8 team playoff is necessary.

Virginia Tech is bad.

Yes they are. I acknowledged it's their worst team in probably 20 yrs. No one expected that when scheduling the game 3-5 yrs ago. OSU normally schedules crap and it shows when they get to bowl games and may still show this year. I'm just giving them credit for at least "attempting" this year. It's a lot better than their typical Toledo, Youngstown and Eastern Michigan.

And one of the reasons why an 8 team playoff is necessary.

And then we'll be arguing over who should be ranked 5, 6, 7, and 8th. Contriversy is unavoidable but it wouldnt be as fun without it.

VN Store

Back