Biden 2020?

low IQ conservative response. You latch onto one inconsequential, stupid, perhaps even fake criticism to withhold support from someone who will be VASTLY more well qualified than the conservative boob who you'll vote for. It's like Clinton vs. Trump--the former hugely qualified and a vastly superior candidate, but the yahoos latch onto some conspiracy theories and instead vote for the biggest loser ever to run for president. Gore vs. Bush was the same. Conservatives are lame. Look at this administration. Look at Trump--trying to stuff the courts with a bunch of unqualified yahoos--nominating men for federal judgeships who've not even tried a case before a federal judge; others who have been declared "unqualified" by the American Bar Association; a cabinet full of crackers. Conservatism has become a bad joke on the country.

What conspiracy theories are you referring to?

I would also like him to show how the democrats are any different? They have latched on to the anti-Trump wagon. they aren't proposing fixes or solutions. the losing party never does. wash, rinse, repeat; wash, rinse, repeat.

I don't think Biden should run for president--but he'd be 10 times better than Trump. Let's get real here. I don't think conservatives really have any idea of how utterly stupid and unqualified and un-presidential Trump is. But it is clear--and has been for 20 years--that conservatives/Republicans don't really care how stupid they sound, what idiotic decisions they make, what morons they nominate for high positions, what anti-American policy positions they take (health care, taxes, regulations)...it's just all about besting the Democrats. Gutter politics and bad for the country.

As a white male citizen of this great country, I consider myself blessed that we have the Democrat party. What a blessing to have a group with the moral compass that only does what's best for the country and not for their party.

What's that? I said white male and blessed twice. I'm so sorry I offended someone.

Reactions: 1 person
low IQ conservative response. You latch onto one inconsequential, stupid, perhaps even fake criticism to withhold support from someone who will be VASTLY more well qualified than the conservative boob who you'll vote for. It's like Clinton vs. Trump--the former hugely qualified and a vastly superior candidate, but the yahoos latch onto some conspiracy theories and instead vote for the biggest loser ever to run for president. Gore vs. Bush was the same. Conservatives are lame. Look at this administration. Look at Trump--trying to stuff the courts with a bunch of unqualified yahoos--nominating men for federal judgeships who've not even tried a case before a federal judge; others who have been declared "unqualified" by the American Bar Association; a cabinet full of crackers. Conservatism has become a bad joke on the country.

AL gore made a fortune off a myth ...very similar to his legency

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think Biden should run for president--but he'd be 10 times better than Trump. Let's get real here. I don't think conservatives really have any idea of how utterly stupid and unqualified and un-presidential Trump is. But it is clear--and has been for 20 years--that conservatives/Republicans don't really care how stupid they sound, what idiotic decisions they make, what morons they nominate for high positions, what anti-American policy positions they take (health care, taxes, regulations)...it's just all about besting the Democrats. Gutter politics and bad for the country.

I actually agree with some of that - particularly about Trump. If the Dims had a collective ounce of common sense, they could have found someone to beat Trump - even after fouling the water with Obama. That's not to be, though, because the Dims bought into the lib/progressive line and went off the deep end.

Trump will always be moderated and neutered by the press and congress whereas a Dim would be venerated and protected by the press and left to do real damage by a ball-less congress.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back