Biden 2020?

Of course you wouldnt. You and those who think like you are a huge problem in this country. Your silly progressive attitudes have turned this country into a laughingstock. Maybe that was part of the plan all along?

This country is mostly controlled by the right at the moment so...

Reactions: 2 people
Biden would be 78 on Inauguration Day. He would be older than Reagan was when he left office. Seems rather unfeasible.

Reactions: 1 person
I want Elizabeth Warren to run--she SHOULD have run last time. She is extremely smart (taught at Harvard), has a heart, and has made a huge name for herself in various Senate hearings pointing out the corruption and immorality and stupidity of various business executives and Republicans. She tells it like it is. The Dems also need to nominate another woman because Clinton was hard done by America's many rednecks and misogynists, who bought all the nonsense about her spewed by the right wing propaganda/conspiracy theory machine. Some 60 countries have had a female head of government--but the supposed symbol of global progress, the United States, still hasn't. Our middle Americans thought Donald Trump--an embarrassment in every way--would be preferable to Clinton. It really brought home the (sad) point that there are a ton of not-very-intelligent backward folks in this country. Good people, but backward. The religious right is especially pathetic--selling their poor souls to support people like Trump and Roy Moore and many more like them, all because they're scared of secularism and science.

I want Elizabeth Warren to run--she SHOULD have run last time. She is extremely smart (taught at Harvard), has a heart, and has made a huge name for herself in various Senate hearings pointing out the corruption and immorality and stupidity of various business executives and Republicans. She tells it like it is. The Dems also need to nominate another woman because Clinton was hard done by America's many rednecks and misogynists, who bought all the nonsense about her spewed by the right wing propaganda/conspiracy theory machine. Some 60 countries have had a female head of government--but the supposed symbol of global progress, the United States, still hasn't. Our middle Americans thought Donald Trump--an embarrassment in every way--would be preferable to Clinton. It really brought home the (sad) point that there are a ton of not-very-intelligent backward folks in this country. Good people, but backward. The religious right is especially pathetic--selling their poor souls to support people like Trump and Roy Moore and many more like them, all because they're scared of secularism and science.

Then how'd Obama get elected...twice?

Elizabeth Warren would be a godsend. An academic with little real world experience would resonate with lots of people. It would guarantee another GOP president. Kamala Harris would be just as good. Anyone who wants to browbeat the public about identity politics and eat the rich will be an easy beat.

We have something in common.

why bring sex or race into at all? seems like there are important reasons to vote for someone. their parts and skin color seem like the least important reason to me. i would think a smart person would want the best person available, period. not the best old white woman available.

My reaction?

"Holy ****. I have a kid?!"

Seriously though? It’s a bit much. I really hope it’s just a case of someone who enjoys being in the company of others and may just be overly affectionate. Some of that stuff seems way over the top to me.

And she's an Indian.

Biden is to political leadership what Butch Jones is to coaching - right down to the clueless statements.

Seriously though? It’s a bit much. I really hope it’s just a case of someone who enjoys being in the company of others and may just be overly affectionate. Some of that stuff seems way over the top to me.

He's a creepy, old dude. Not exactly a rarity.

Only a crime if they **** 'em or try to.

And she's an Indian.

low IQ conservative response. You latch onto one inconsequential, stupid, perhaps even fake criticism to withhold support from someone who will be VASTLY more well qualified than the conservative boob who you'll vote for. It's like Clinton vs. Trump--the former hugely qualified and a vastly superior candidate, but the yahoos latch onto some conspiracy theories and instead vote for the biggest loser ever to run for president. Gore vs. Bush was the same. Conservatives are lame. Look at this administration. Look at Trump--trying to stuff the courts with a bunch of unqualified yahoos--nominating men for federal judgeships who've not even tried a case before a federal judge; others who have been declared "unqualified" by the American Bar Association; a cabinet full of crackers. Conservatism has become a bad joke on the country.

Biden is to political leadership what Butch Jones is to coaching - right down to the clueless statements.

I don't think Biden should run for president--but he'd be 10 times better than Trump. Let's get real here. I don't think conservatives really have any idea of how utterly stupid and unqualified and un-presidential Trump is. But it is clear--and has been for 20 years--that conservatives/Republicans don't really care how stupid they sound, what idiotic decisions they make, what morons they nominate for high positions, what anti-American policy positions they take (health care, taxes, regulations)...it's just all about besting the Democrats. Gutter politics and bad for the country.

VN Store

Back