Better Call Saul

I am watching now to help me remember what went down last season. I have seen every episode, and think it is a great show. Can't wait for 10 o'clock.

I like Michael McKean and glad he has a role on the show..I wish he and Chris Guest would make another mockumentary..Best in Show, Spinal Tap, A Mighty Wind..are all funny and brilliant

I knew the Ken Wins character was familar, he was the guy whose car Walter blew up at the gas station in season 1 of BB.

I knew who he was as soon as I heard him talking into his blue tooth. That was a great call back.

I sort of made the connection. I remembered the actor had played a similar d-bag but I thought it was in another show; which technically it was but it wasn't until the end of the episode that I remembered it was Walter who interacted with him.

My damn DirecTV went out last night and didn't record BCS. But still managed to record Teen Mom for my wife... Something ain't right.

Most of the way through season 1, very well done show, the transitions from pure dumbassery to dark seriousness are fantastic. The Ermentraut back story is good.

Getting ready to switch to Google Fiber and heard that AMC is not in their channel lineup.

Great episode. Being someone who wants to major in law, I find this show hilarious, and genius.

The thing that sucks is all this good stuff has to come to an end. Jimmy's going to have some catastrophes here soon. The girl's gotta go and same with the cushy job.

The thing that sucks is all this good stuff has to come to an end. Jimmy's going to have some catastrophes here soon. The girl's gotta go and same with the cushy job.

Yeah. It's like the Star Wars prequels, only this is actually very good.

Personally I think Kim and Chuck end up dying.

VN Store

Back