Best whiskey for whiskey Coke

I usually do jack and coke, but I also do Makers and Coke.

If you're a fan of Captain Morgan you should really try Captain Morgan Private Stock, it's delicious and very smooth.

Makers and Coke then Makers and water then Makers and ice.

Screw all those who tell you how you should drink your drink. You paid for it, have it the way you like it.

Reactions: 4 people

Screw all those who tell you how you should drink your drink. You paid for it, have it the way you like it.

Sure, doesn't mean anyone has to approve.

I witnessed someone mix old stitzel weller with coke. I wanted to punch him right in the face

But what if a guest attempts to mix your prized single malt with some coke? Surely violence is justified.

Reactions: 1 person
But what if a guest attempts to mix your prized single malt with some coke? Surely violence is justified.

They have to be offered that prized single malt first...

Actually I don't care as long as they enjoy it. Someone wants their steak well done? I'll cook it that way for them.

End the tyranny!

Reactions: 3 people
They have to be offered that prized single malt first...

Actually I don't care as long as they enjoy it. Someone wants their steak well done? I'll cook it that way for them.

End the tyranny!

If I'm grilling and someone wants their steak well done, I'm only sad about it if I can't bait and switch them to a sirloin

Reactions: 2 people

Unquestionably. Bourbon is a workhorse liquor. Pair cola, water, or whatever with it.
Scotch is a thoroughbred. Add anything but ice to my Balveine, Glenfiddich or one of their family members, it’s on.

The cheapest is the best. I don't need good whiskey if I'm going to mix it with Coke. Evan Williams will do fine.

Reactions: 2 people
If you're going to mix it with Coke, Pepsi, Ginger Ale, etc. just stick to the lower end of the scale...Early Times.

I do love the Canadian Mist and coke,so i don't buy it anymore :)

or Jack straight up either

VN Store

Back