Best staff in America.

There's not a single person on this site that can name our staff without looking it up.

I would have to disagree with that, it's covered fairly well in the recruiting forum. We discuss it often.
Unless there's a ga I'm unaware of.

There's not a single person on this site that can name our staff without looking it up.

Except for yourself, correct? :good!:

In our collective not-vol-fan-enough defense, Butch did do a lot of shuffling in a short amount of time so far in 2017, and Mike Canales is easy to forget since he and Bob Shoop have the same haircut.

Reactions: 3 people
So, its not the Best Staff in America?

Here is a thought, express confidence and strenght in your class without opening up to ridicule by labeling them the best staff in America since they cant seem to field a team that can play good football for more than 2 quarters.

With CBJ, its not a single saying, its constant and each time he does it he its going to bring up all the previous dumb things. He seriously needs to hire a PR guy.

Please become a dorefannbama or anyotherfannbamabesidetn. Your life will be much more tolerable. No need to go through life miserable.

Except for yourself, correct? :good!:

In our collective not-vol-fan-enough defense, Butch did do a lot of shuffling in a short amount of time so far in 2017, and Mike Canales is easy to forget since he and Bob Shoop have the same haircut.

I consider myself a person on this site.

I don't even know the number of folks on the staff, much less their names and how they compare to others I don't know.

So how many are on staff?

If you mean field coaches, including the head coach there is a ten coach limit.
I'm not sure what you're trying to do, I'm sure you could ask most anyone who coaches a position and they can tell you who that coach is. I'm not suggesting I know anything that most on here don't, I'm guessing most do.

Just shut up and win. The hokie feel-good bullcrap wouldn't bother people if he didn't lay an egg against South Carolina and Vanderbilt.

tennessee-fan-looks-wasted-during-ole-miss-game.gif

Reactions: 1 person
If you mean field coaches, including the head coach there is a ten coach limit.
I'm not sure what you're trying to do, I'm sure you could ask most anyone who coaches a position and they can tell you who that coach is. I'm not suggesting I know anything that most on here don't, I'm guessing most do.

There are so many positions in the support staff it's so many.

I know Rock is Head S&C Coach. He has some helpers, I don't know how many or who they are but the guy that "Tried out" for the job, is he still there?

We have all these X HCs(I'm gonna count interim to help me) hired to do these basic coaching, get on the same page and who knows what they can do?

We have last year's #1 "Duel Threat" QB, that makes me warm & fuzzy.

Release the Beast!

The staff is more than just those 10. It's what about 50?

Edit: 70+ is closer to the #.

Peyton is on a committee, but that's Voluntary.

Last edited:
Hold on....let me google that.

I've got the program from last year's Florida game, It might be the best game I've ever attended.

64 people have their picture, their name and Title. 8 more not pictured.

Brad Roll Asst Stenght Coach, does he even count.

Who's incharge of injuries? I've got a bone to pick with them.

CBJ at it again. Stop getting our players hurt!

Rock just tagged in for that task. Good move CBJ, when you were in charge it was a bust.

Release the Beast!

There are so many positions in the support staff it's so many.

I know Rock is Head S&C Coach. He has some helpers, I don't know how many or who they are but the guy that "Tried out" for the job, is he still there?

We have all these X HCs(I'm gonna count interim to help me) hired to do these basic coaching, get on the same page and who knows what they can do?

We have last year's #1 "Duel Threat" QB, that makes me warm & fuzzy.

Release the Beast!

The staff is more than just those 10. It's what about 50?

Edit: 70+ is closer to the #.

Peyton is on a committee, but that's Voluntary.

957.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Alabama is light years ahead of any SEC school in recruiting, coaching, and facilities---until nick retires, it will not change.

Oh look, another one of these. 😴🖒Good job buddy.

Well it sure doesn't stop you. How many times you going to continue to spew your piss and vinegar. We all get it from you, you don't like the coaching staff. That's fine. Do you have to spew that in every thread. So you are fine to continue to say the same crap in every thread. But it's not OK to call you out each time you do it. I get it now.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back