Best kill in movies

Act of Valor- sharpshooter takes out the guard on the dock as the seal raises his arms and catches said guard to not create a splash

Reactions: 1 person
Inigo Montoya vs. the 6-fingered man, "I want my father back, you sonofa*****!"

This show is full of great kills

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG9ciFytP8A[/youtube]

The untouchables movie the one with Di Niro as Capone

I can't recall the name of the guy for the movie who is for the movie Capone's assassin is thrown off a building by ness where he is screaming the entire time then goes through a car resulting in him dying with a vast amount of blood.
If you see the movie this is a guy you love to hate.

Salt
At the end she strangles the CIA mole with her restraints as she jumps off the stairs.

Man on Fire
A lot of them but my fav is blowing the guy up with C4 shoved in his butt

Siap, but Indiana Jones when he smokes the sword guy with his handgun.

That was a great scene and completely unexpected... I thought for sure the Mountain was done for!

The amount of taunting is often inversely proportionate to your odds of surviving in movies. If you're watching most anything and reach the point where you're wondering "Why the hell doesn't he just finish this guy?" the odds are high there's going to be a turnabout. Bit of a trope really.

Siap, but Indiana Jones when he smokes the sword guy with his handgun.

As in raiders of the lost ark?

Indiana Jones and the temple of doom
The main villain who is responsible for child slave labor, mind control, and other offenses has a brutal death when he falls from a broken bridge and is eaten alive by it's either alligators or crocodiles.

A brutal death for a brutal villain.

I liked many of the deaths in the "Final Destination" film franchise. Probably my fave though was the explosion that sent the barbed-wire fence flying that then cut the guy into all kinds of sections. I laughed.

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.”
pulp-fiction-o.gif

How about Gerard Butler (or any of his kills, particularly the T-Bone steak to the neck) in Law Abiding Citizen?

Once he realizes he is caught, he doesn't panic. He accepts it and enjoys the fact he gets to be with his family once again.

How about Gerard Butler (or any of his kills, particularly the T-Bone steak to the neck) in Law Abiding Citizen?

Once he realizes he is caught, he doesn't panic. He accepts it and enjoys the fact he gets to be with his family once again.

Ahhhh yessss....the Tbone kill!!! I think the thing that made it that much better is that the Deftones were blasting in the back ground when he was stabbing him.

I liked many of the deaths in the "Final Destination" film franchise. Probably my fave though was the explosion that sent the barbed-wire fence flying that then cut the guy into all kinds of sections. I laughed.

My fav final destination kill was when the girl gymnast gets a super lawn chair

That would've been my selection. Also the scene at the end when Colonel Tavington gets stabbed first in the abdomen and then in the throat by Gibson's character is BA

What about the cannonball to the guy's head? I took my 10 year old bro to see that in the theater. I'll never forget the look on his face on that part.

As in raiders of the lost ark?

Indiana Jones and the temple of doom
The main villain who is responsible for child slave labor, mind control, and other offenses has a brutal death when he falls from a broken bridge and is eaten alive by it's either alligators or crocodiles.

A brutal death for a brutal villain.

Raiders of the Lost Ark was full of them.

Don't forget the airplane mechanic getting chopped up by the propellers.

Or the Nazis being melted alive by the arch angels.

What about the cannonball to the guy's head? I took my 10 year old bro to see that in the theater. I'll never forget the look on his face on that part.

It happens quickly too. You could easily miss that part if you aren't paying attention.

VN Store

Back