Best kill in movies

Under Siege
Casey Ryback shows that Stranix is a pansy when he doesn't have a gun, and that his trash talk about navy seals a bunch of wussies is crap as he's a wussy that gets kicked plus flipped over, cut and stabbed in a topnotch knife fight, and finished with Ryback destroying a eye ball by pushing it back resulting in it being destroyed then puts the knife in his head, and throws him Into the radar screen which breaks it.

After the the knife stabbed in his head it was overkill just saying.

The final kill in the classic 70's movie " I Spit on Your Grave" where she cuts the dude's dick off in the bathtub.

Not a movie either, but the death of Justin Bieber in CSI

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc-oVikA2WU[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
One of the most cringe worthy for me was the curb stomp in American History X. Still makes me say **** every time I see it.

The deaths in Bubba Ho-Tep were the strangest. Sucking the souls out of ***es, very odd.

I can't remember the name of the movie, but some zombie movie. This chick is next to a door at a party, she talking to this guy about when her is due. A zombie punches through the door and into her stomach, it was pretty ****ing awesome.

Ghost Ship was an absolute abomination, but the Wire tether scene at the beginning was pretty bad ***.

Dead Alive...just pick a death any death they are all awesome...but the lawnmower scene is an instant classic, and probably the greatest horror movie kill scene ever.

Can't post it here cause its not family friendly but...

Jack Frost. The snowman killing Shannon Elizabeth in the bathtub with some creative use of his...carrot.

tumblr_mjilj1sl5X1qfzv7ao1_500.gif

In the movie Irreversible when you see a real time head crushing by way of fire extinguisher.

VN Store

Back