Best bar to watch UT games in Nashville

Watched the PPV games at Donks last year, it's a unique place, but, they love the hell out of the Vols there. They blast Rocky Top after every TD and everyone has a good time.

Reactions: 4 people
Watched the PPV games at Donks last year, it's a unique place, but, they love the hell out of the Vols there. They blast Rocky Top after every TD and everyone has a good time.

Might have to check this place out

SDV, we have to catch that first game. I owe you a few rounds.
Jonathans is now Jonnys. Still nice though. Donk's is in the hood.

Can do, but you dont owe me anything. Jonny's off Nolensville? Donks looks a little rough around the edges haha

Can do, but you dont owe me anything. Jonny's off Nolensville? Donks looks a little rough around the edges haha

Yep, that is the one. Grew up less than five minutes from where donks is. Not rough @ all.

Who said anything about gangja? Jonny's is a bar. That serves food & drinks.

Yep, that is the one. Grew up less than five minutes from where donks is. Not rough @ all.

I been meaning to check out donks.

probably skip taking the wife along though haha

Reactions: 1 person

Ummm, refresh my memory about the former avvy you had. :p

I second Jonnys. I usually go there on Wed nites for trivia. It had a bit of a bad rap in the past but its ok now.

Where did you grow up?
Inglewood/East Nashville for me...

and back to Donks, it's not bad to me, but, I grew up near there so I am used to it...I tend to think it would be a cultural shock to others though.

Where did you grow up?
Inglewood/East Nashville for me...

and back to Donks, it's not bad to me, but, I grew up near there so I am used to it...I tend to think it would be a cultural shock to others though.

Stratford?

VN Store

Back